Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Age of Empires II

Dunno if the hack will work online though. They assign one User Name for every key that comes with the game. You might not be able to play online. Once you've downloaded, try to get in the server to play against people. If it works, let's rock! I could use some free cigars LOL!

Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyCold5 View Post
    I could use some free cigars LOL!

Andrew

Then you're playing the wrong dude. How long have you been playing? I use to play in high school all the time, then took a good 4 years off. It's like riding a bike though. I just finished a game last nite that totalled almost 4 hrs.
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Quote Originally Posted by chefchris View Post
    Then you're playing the wrong dude. How long have you been playing? I use to play in high school all the time, then took a good 4 years off. It's like riding a bike though. I just finished a game last nite that totalled almost 4 hrs.
    AOE2 I've been playing since college, but stopped dead cold on all PC games (except Starcraft) after college. I don't have AOE2 anymore since I got my new PC (I had the hack version). So when AOE3 came out, decided to try it out. TOTALLY different from AOE2. You really would have to get used to it, because units, terrain, shortcut keys, and strategy have changed with this one.

I only enjoy playing games if I actually play it with people I know, hence I still play Starcraft cuz I still have college friends that enjoy going online and playing it.

It's definitely worth the $50. If you really like AOE2, you'll enjoy AOE3.

Andrew

Thread Information