Thread: Cigar box mother's day idea

SFG75 Guest

Default Cigar box mother's day idea

Got a great idea this mothers day. In previous years, I've tended to forget the holiday and the wife has come to see a card as being an earth shattering event since I don't remember all that much-not this year!. I took my nice, Torano exodus 1959 cigar box with two dividers and lined the sides and bottom of the trays with an off-white design made out of felt. I used an all purpose glue and it worked like a charm. I also took a second box that I have and did the same thing out of it. The second box(An old Cojimar honey sugar tip box) will go to my mother. It has an awesome catacomb see through design on the top. the cigars weren't the greatest, but at least the box is serving a better purpose. If you also want to impress the wife, take a metal tin and buy some of the loose facial powder and press it into the tin.

Just thought I'd point out something that would be interesting and a great surprise to one's better half. :)

not trying to belittle your idea. but i don't think i'd do that because here's what i picture the her thinking: "he can buy boxes of cigars for $XXX, but only gives me the free, empty box they come in for mother's day." just a thought.

3. Default

Wouldnt it be cool to smoke cigars with your mom instead of your dad?

Hey Ox....your avatar rocks dude....

that is hilarious!

SFG75 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by labmonkey
    Hey Ox....your avatar rocks dude....

that is hilarious!
    Yeah, it would be even more hilarious if it was Luigi.

6. Default

LOL i cant remember where I got this one at

Thread Information