Thread: Acid Cigars?

1. Default Acid Cigars?

A friend of mine keeps trying to get me to try these. I am just curious how are they? I am kind of stuborn in my cigars. Should I try some ? Is it worth it? Also did rocky patel buy Acid out? I do enjoy some of Patels smokes.
    Thanks for the input.
    Doug

Quote Originally Posted by DPB View Post
    A friend of mine keeps trying to get me to try these. I am just curious how are they? I am kind of stuborn in my cigars. Should I try some ? Is it worth it? Also did rocky patel buy Acid out? I do enjoy some of Patels smokes.
    Thanks for the input.
    Doug
    Try one if he is giving it to you. Let us know what you think. I have never smoked an Acid cigar. I've had a Java, but that's about as close to an Acid as I've smoked. There's too many good cigars out there to waste my money on one. And no, As far as I know R.P. did not buy out the Acid line.

Some people love them. I don't. They are flavored with all sorts of stuff, but you should try it. If you like them, more power to you.

word of advise - don't smoke it in the car. smoke it outside somewhere.

I smoked it in the car and it got into the air filter. I was smelling it for 2 weeks.

Which sucks because I didn't like the cigar and everytime I got into the car I was reminded how much I didn't like it.

Blog Entries

Just like it was said. Smoke one and see what it's like. I don't smoke flavored cigars myself, so I couldn't tell you.

They ain't called acid for nothing. Tried a freebe one time. If your tastes run to clove cigarettes and the like, you may enjoy Acids.

Thread Information