Famous-Smoke.com
ONE DAY SALE
Thursday, January 4, 2007

Greetings Fellow Cigar Lover,

TODAY ONLY! DON DIEGO - A MILD, POPULAR CLASSIC AT VERY POPULAR PRICES! FREE DON DIEGO GRANDES 5-PACK (A $28.75 VALUE) WITH BOXES OF 20 & 25 ONLY!

Don Diego is a cigar that had one of the more memorable magazine ads. I haven't seen it recently, but you might remember it, too. The ad had a black & white photo of an attractive young woman smoking a Don Diego, accompanied by the headline: "Agnes, have you seen my Don Diegos?" She didn't look like your stereotypical "Agnes" to me, but the ad stuck, and I suppose the idea was to show that Don Diego cigars are so mild, even women would enjoy them.
Now I know a few *serious* lady cigar smokers who might take umbrage at the reference, but if you're a mild cigar smoker, regardless of what sex you are, Don Diego is a smart pick. So, TODAY ONLY you can order a box of this popular classic at our everyday LOW FAMOUS SMOKE SHOP PRICES, and with every box of 20 or 25 ONLY, you'll also receive a FREE DON DIEGO GRANDES 5-PACK, a $28.75 value!

Originating in the Canary Islands in 1964 (for years a popular production locale for many fine cigars), Don Diego moved production to the Dominican Republic in 1982. Using a blend of Dominican and Brazilian long-filler tobaccos with a U.S. Connecticut Broadleaf binder (also used in the H. Upmann cigar), what makes Don Diego so mellow are the pristine U.S. Connecticut Shade wrappers. Primarily mild in flavor, the rich Brazilian leaf gives the blend a little added zip, but generally speaking, the smoke is smooth, well- balanced and cedary with a sweet tobacco aroma.

If you want a satisfying alternative to Macanudo and other cigars of that ilk, Don Diego will get you there with exceptional quality and arguably more flavor. Add a box of 20 or 25 to your cart now, so you can get your FREE Don Diego Grandes 5-Pack, too!

DON DIEGO (Dominican Republic)
Strength: Mild
Wrapper: U.S. Connecticut Shade
Filler: Dominican/Brazilian
Binder: Dominican
Click Here!

Until next week, Happy Smokes!

Gary
Famous Smoke Shop

================================================== =========