Thread: Some cool pics of Eagles....

Default Some cool pics of Eagles....

While driving from my home in Binghamton, NY to my parents house in Queens, NY on Dec 30, my wife spotted two bald Eagles perched in a tree on the side of the road. About two weeks prior to that my wife spotted on land on a branch, she said the whole tree moved.

This was pretty cool to us (my wife, my daughter and myself) seeing as how we are originally from NYC. My wife and I have taken a few trips were we have seen some wildlife (Buffalo, Elk, etc..), but to see this was totally amazing.

This was in an area of NYS called Fishs Eddy, not too far from Hancock or Deposit.... some of you might also be familiar with the area Roscoe... big hunting town.

Just thought I would share some cool pics thata we took from the side of the road... people must have thought we were nuts.

I'm not big on doing reviews, tobacco doesn't taste like "cocoa" or "nutty" or "mocha" to me, it tastes like freakin' TOBACCO. I know what I like and I really don't care what other people think of other cigars. I've never read a review and said to myself "Wow, that sounds like a cigar I'd like to try!"

Blog Entries

Cool. I love spotting those birds.

Very nice Tommy. I've seen these in Wyoming and Idaho. We see the occasional Golden down here. Interestingly, we had a pair of Bald Eagles nesting in a cementary here in West Texas. It's been a couple of years since I heard about them. Maybe I'll check on it this spring. Nice and quiet for them I figure.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

5. Default

If you like Bald Eagles come to where I live. Reelfoot Lake is just an hours drive. Bald Eagles nest there in the winter.

They offer boat rides on the lake to view them After that you could buy me dinner at Bouyette"s Catfish Resturant...Right on the bank of the lake.

Reelfoot lake was created during an earthquake. The Mississippi flowed backward when it filled.

Blog Entries

Very cool. The St Marks Wildlife Refuge just about 30 miles south of Tallahassee has several Bald Eagles. I like to take smoke rides down through the park to see the lighthouse and to get away from the real world to clear my head. It also has some of the best flat's fishing in North Florida.

Last time I drove down, I got to see an Eagle perched on top of the tree not to far from the road. Binoculars rock!
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

Thread Information