Thread: My First Posting

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    chugg Guest

Default My First Posting

This looks like a really nice and relaxing site where you can just shoot the breeze and smoke a fine cigar. Let me explain why it is that I'm here. On New Years Day I decided to give up chewing tobacco after 15 years. I always had a taste for cigars but the chew always came first. I recently turned 32 and realized that I am not getting any younger. So I better start doing the things that I always wanted to do. One of those things was to be able to make my own beef jerky and find my own little recipe. I have done this and I make amazing beef jerky with fine meat and that steaksauce taste. Another was to be able to learn about cigars and have knowledge as I enjoy them. It would be awseome to be excited about that next cigar that I'm gonna try because I am educated about it. But after reading all these posts I dont know where to begin. I found many places to buy online from reading through the posts but I wouldnt begin to know what to buy. I have a feeling its cheaper to buy online correct? I would like to learn the kinds of cigars to buy when I want to not pay much but still have good tatse and I would like to learn what kind to get when I want to pay alot but know that I was educated enough to get the best cigar I was able to get for the money. How do I start to learn all of this stuff? I need to learn about humididors and stuff too. I dont know if we are supposed to post pics but here is mine from x-mas.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	x-mas.JPG 
Views:	266 
Size:	56.3 KB 
ID:	446  

Thread Information