Thread: interested in an electronic humidifier?

1. Default

Im just wondering how many people would be interested in a cheap electronic humidification system, possibly with interchangeable means of humidifying your humidor. I am currently looking into the design and sale of a small, attractively assembled control for the humidity inside of a humidor, with 2 displays- one of desired and one of current humidity. The unit would be compatible with various small detachable humidifiers, to suit individual needs based on the size of the humidor, and the placement of the humidifier inside the humidor. I was wondering approximately what the average cigar smoker would be willing to pay for such a unit, and was also hoping to gain some helpful feedback for the design process.

thanks,
    MW

Blog Entries

I would definably be interested in learning more about your product. If you need help distributing something like that, I own an internet based cigar retail shop - www.caminoviejo.com and are always looking for new, distinct products.
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

3. Default

well, would you have any suggestions for the design? features? how would you like it constructed/finished? any additional settings? etc...?

Thread Information