Thread: Small Trade Anyone?

Default Small Trade Anyone?

Howdy, I'm just looking to do a small trade. If you can't tell from my pictures in the 'pics of your humidor' thread, then you should know that I have an abundance of 5 Vegas Series A in alot of different sizes. I just wanted to see if anyone wanted to do a little 5'er trade or something. I'm not looking to come out on top, just wanna try some different sticks. If your share is priced higher than mine, then we'll trade my 5 for your 4, or whatever. Again, not trying to come out on top, just trying to have a little fun.

Any takers?
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Shearstown, Newfoundland (A suburb of Bay Roberts)

Hey Chris. I like those as a morning-midday smoke so I'll make a trade with ya. PM me with an idea of what you're looking for and I'll hook ya up.

Jim
    ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>

Hi. My name is Jim and I like to shave!

3. Default

LMK when you wanna unload a box of them.
    The older I get ,the better I was

PM me your addy - I betcha I could put something together for you...

Same here! If you need another trader...

Alrighty! My end is done, meaning I have recieved and shipped all of mine. Thank you guys so much! I said I didn't want to come out on top, but you didn't listen did you? no. Now I've got a bunch of sticks i've never tried and i'm excited as all get out.

Thanks again dooods.
    Chris
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Shearstown, Newfoundland (A suburb of Bay Roberts)

Received Chris' end yesterday in good order. Thanks Chris, and thanks for the decal too. I'll put that on my toolbox when the garage warms up!!!
    ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>

Hi. My name is Jim and I like to shave!

Thread Information