Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: what kind of forum is this

Quote Originally Posted by chugg View Post
    Guys,
    As I said last nite. I will no longer be defending myself or saying anything negative. You can say and do all you want with pictures I dont care. If it makes you happy do it. It will be interesting to see how long this will carry on without me saying anything negative. I find it amusing and do not take it to offense. There will be no more meltdowns from me. Good luck guys.
    I admire your preserverance. I even must say you have a sack. Some of the things you have written, however, are running text that one cannot recover from. If you would not have started in with the MLK- blackie shit, your banning poll would be more balanced. This board is full of shit talk; but more importantly open minded, good people. I almost got kicked off myself a while back for a lot less than what you presented. Chuggs, Man up!
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

chugg Guest

Quote Originally Posted by slcraiders View Post
    I admire your preserverance. I even must say you have a sack. Some of the things you have written, however, are running text that one cannot recover from. If you would not have started in with the MLK- blackie shit, your banning poll would be more balanced. This board is full of shit talk; but more importantly open minded, good people. I almost got kicked off myself a while back for a lot less than what you presented. Chuggs, Man up!
    I agree wit ya bro. The MLK thing was overboard. The crazy thing is that I dont really feel that way. Oh well. Everyone slips up once and awhile. I will take the lesson if anything. IM sure I will still get bashed. But I deserve it. I admit I was wrong. If I cant be forgivin I will take my lumps like a man. I deserve it. I think Im gonna go do something I havent done in 3 months. Get drunk!! One hell of a day in the biz world. A good one though. For the record. I am reallly not racist although my previous posts say I am

3. Default

You are just our chew toy now. When we grow tired of you we will shitcan you like so many other socially retarded asswipe dumasses who have came before you.

Its a fact that for every 5 peolpe that join a board
    1 is a decent person
    1 is so so
    1 is a lurker
    2 are lurkers

fortunately ignorant small minded racist cocksucking dogfucking piece of shit syphylis infected asswipes like you only come round every 500 or so members
    The older I get ,the better I was

Notice I said "can not recover from" Too late, man. Do not call me bro. You and Seth can convine together and shoot the shit on variations of the word such as "bra" for all I care. You lost me when you posted a big-armed vanity smurf pic early on. Everything since has been downward. When I say "man up", I do not mean back peddle and appologize. I mean leave like you said you would do two days ago.
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7 View Post
    You are just our chew toy now. When we grow tired of you we will shitcan you like so many other socially retarded asswipe dumasses who have came before you.

Its a fact that for every 5 peolpe that join a board
    1 is a decent person
    1 is so so
    1 is a lurker
    2 are lurkers

fortunately ignorant small minded racist cocksucking dogfucking piece of shit syphylis infected asswipes like you only come round every 500 or so members
    I LIKE IT! +1
    http://www.cigarsmokers.com/showthre...3919#post73919 ---Intro, just in case you missed it.

6. Default

Where is Jonny big dick? Did one of his big cannon arms explode? Fucktard
    The older I get ,the better I was

7. Default

Hopefully he's gone.
    "No one can tell me what is a good cigar -- for me. I am the only judge. There are no standards -- no real standards. Each man's preference is the only standard for him, the only one which he can accept, the only one which can command him."
    ~ Mark Twain

Probably trying to find more steroids and a cure for tiny-dick disease.

from the future. here are tonights winning lotto numbers

I dont really want to get involved here chugg (and everyone else) but mate, how many times have you said you re leaving this forum, you aren't going to continue with this thread? Heaps, and I read the first 5 pages. Dude, you got off on te wrong foot. The peeps here like to weed, and they did. You are making things worse for yourself. Just log off, have a coffee, tea or milo, relax, and forget the whole CS.com thing. No matter what you say, someone will have an answer to that. You will not win here. Just hit that 'X' button and you win. Simple. Im no here to sledge you, or give you shit, so please dont gve it back.

Sorry all for trying to put out the fire. I now some of us need entertainment, but geez, this puppy needs 'the green dream'

This is LeojVS leaving this thread to read some more !! Ciao!

81 posts. geez. tought i was at 50 something,,,,,,,
    Smokey the bear says:.....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge View Post
    He's trapped like a rat...
    diessssssssssssssss lmao!!!!!!!

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by heftysmokes View Post
    Don't give him any shovels; it sounds like this guy has bad luck with tools.
    ohhhhhhhhhhhh very good hefty

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

to make it endure

Blog Entries

[quote=drew_goring;75737][/quote
    I think I wet myself!

to make it endure

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jorgan View Post
    OMG! I really missed the whole month of January...this is a classic

to make it endure

Thumbs up A+ would read again

Good Thread, a bit long in places, however the stupidity of main charater makes up for this. Highlights include superior photoshop, and excellent subtitles.

Thread Information