Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: what kind of forum is this

chugg Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Shagaroo View Post
    Just picked up a new game for our breakroom.....

LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Shagaroo View Post
    Just picked up a new game for our breakroom.....

Nice, Shag Whack-A-Troll.
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

3. Default

If I had a hammer
    I'd hammer in the morning
    I'd hammer in the evenin...All over this land.
    I hammer out danger
    I'd hammer out a warning
    I'd hammer out love between my brothers and sisters
    All over this land...

chugg Guest

where is my poll at I cant find it you idiots! Make it easier to find.

Blog Entries

6. Default

The dumb shit voted to ban himself.

chugg Guest

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge View Post
    The dumb shit voted to ban himself.

yes and I am mad that it wasnt hunanimous. How can you see who voted for what?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by chugg View Post
    yes and I am mad that it wasnt hunanimous. How can you see who voted for what?
    I think it was hunamimous...One guy hit the wrong button and accidently voted to keep you. I can see who voted for what because I have some intellegence.

chugg Guest

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge View Post
    I think it was hunamimous...One guy hit the wrong button and accidently voted to keep you. I can see who voted for what because I have some intellegence.
    If you had some intelegence you would know how to spell intelligence now wouldnt you dumb ass.

Blog Entries

hunanimous? It wasn't unanimous.

Blog Entries

If you had some intelegence you would know how to spell intelligence now wouldnt you dumb ass.
    Don't criticize spelling unless you get it right yourself.

They were all interesting replys. Im still here with a good nights rest. As for the steroids. No way. Wont touch them. I eat 24 eggs a day and believe me thats not easy. So keep thinking that if ya want. I have thick skin thats why I am still here. For those of you that would like me to apoligize. You tell me who I need to aploligize to and I will do so if you can show me that that person didnt attack mer verbally first and that I randomly targeted them. I am a man and admit when I am wrong and have no problem apoligizing if I went at them first. In addition. If you dont agree with something I said and you believe I was out of line, just ask me why I said what I said instead of accusing me of something and I will explain in detail. If you want me to explain why I posted my pic I will give you a full explanation for example. Lets go! Make me apoligize. Oh and by the way the lead pipe answer to the head was close. Very close.
    It's "apologize" - not apoligize(sic)

No problem with latinos what so ever. No problem with black people either. In fact some of my best friends are black and I love dating latino women. Those comments were not racist. It is a fact we will not have a black president. It is also a fact that blacks do not have equal rights. Whites more often than not turn their bacl on them or are extra careful when a black is behind them. I am not saying that is right. I am merely stating that it is a fact. I actually really like blacks and latinos. The only race I hate is islamic. And that is a religion not a race.
    Uhh just for the record they weren't talking about Afghan Black, just in case that didn't filter through the layers of thick, yet mushy skull and fat.

I have to say, I gave you a chance, hell.. I even gave you some good advice, and I like to think I am one of the ones on this board least likely to get involved in a thread like this... but... sometimes I think putting a sick dog down is for the best.

Got something against Islam sparky? Your showing your true colours sharmuta. Only one thing resulted from that blow to your head man... mafi muk.

-W.
    The Internet - All the Piracy, None of the Scurvy

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff View Post
    you ever been with a woman,femboy??
    you should have mentioned his mom and sisters don't count.

-W.

Climbing up poles for a living? And Im the stupid one? LOL. Im not banned yet whats up with that. Get my ass banned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then I will come back with another name. LOL. Oh yea and I have plenty of IP addresses too. One last final time. I AM NOT RACIST!!!!. re read what I wrote pinheads.
    Most trolls do have plenty of I.P. addresses, and most of them are as dumb as you and don't know how easy it is to track you back and shut you down if we could be bothered to waste time and effort on someone like you.... and lets face it, it something your family and evey man you have ever been with has figured out. You're not worth it.

-W.

Ok here is my summary of the people that respnded in this thread in a harsh manor. The only reason that you are jumping on the bandwagon and bashing me is because it makes you feel excepted by others. You probably have no life what so ever. You know that strength is in numbers so you go with the crowd. Do your thing chap. And one more thing. The guy that I made fun of for climbing poles for a living. I am sorry about that. I never make fun of what people do for a living and I dont want to start now. Its probably a great job. I was saying that to you because someone attacked what I did for a living without even knowing what it is that I do. You dont have to accept my apoligy and I am sure you wont. As for you others. I still think most of you are assholes. The funny thing is that most of the assholes are in this thread. I read some other threads and those guys are cool gents.
    Dude, you have a serious bipolar issue going on here. Seek help.

-W.

chugg Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Monk View Post
    Uhh just for the record they weren't talking about Afghan Black, just in case that didn't filter through the layers of thick, yet mushy skull and fat.

I have to say, I gave you a chance, hell.. I even gave you some good advice, and I like to think I am one of the ones on this board least likely to get involved in a thread like this... but... sometimes I think putting a sick dog down is for the best.

Got something against Islam sparky? Your showing your true colours sharmuta. Only one thing resulted from that blow to your head man... mafi muk.

-W.

Do I have something against Islam? Fuck yea I have a problem against Islam! They are a bunch of fucking idiots that cant keep the violence in their own country. If you are a fucking raghead shoot yourself now bitch. Keep up with the mama jokes it reminds me of the 3rd grade sparky. Are you Islam? Tell me now so the whole world can see.

You gotta cover up that scar with something Chugg.

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

C'mon - everyone is typing too many words. I don't think anyone has a clue how frustrated chubby is. Keep it to six words or less, please...

chugg Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jorgan View Post

You gotta cover up that scar with something Chugg.
    LOl so far thats the best one. I like that.

Thread Information