Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: what kind of forum is this

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by chugg View Post
    Do I have something against Islam? Fuck yea I have a problem against Islam! They are a bunch of fucking idiots that cant keep the violence in their own country. If you are a fucking raghead shoot yourself now bitch. Keep up with the mama jokes it reminds me of the 3rd grade sparky. Are you Islam? Tell me now so the whole world can see.
    Funny, and I thought the U.S. was making great strides forward with relations to Muslims. Last I checked, we just got our first Muslim in the Congress. Well, I guess he should just shoot himself because he's a r d.

Do I have something against Islam? Fuck yea I have a problem against Islam! They are a bunch of fucking idiots that cant keep the violence in their own country. If you are a fucking raghead shoot yourself now bitch. Keep up with the mama jokes it reminds me of the 3rd grade sparky. Are you Islam? Tell me now so the whole world can see.

Really? And how does a "religion" keep violence in its own country when it is global exactly? You need to learn some history if you think Islam is the only religion that has had issues with extremists. Little thing called the crusades, or hey, how about the Inquisition. ("Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!")

As for the mama jokes... who was joking? I wasn't.

And why would I shoot myself exactly? Suicide goes against the Koran dumbass. I would be tempted to put you down if you asked though, but it would be a waste of a perfectly good, and perfectly innocent bullet. I wouldn't want to soil it.

-W.
    The Internet - All the Piracy, None of the Scurvy

chugg Guest

Default Hey Monk

I am waiting for that answer. Are you Islam?

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jorgan View Post

You gotta cover up that scar with something Chugg.
    OMG that's classic, keep it coming Hugh, hee hee!!

I am waiting for that answer. Are you Islam?
    And what if I am?

chugg Guest

Monk I hate Islams so bad that I dont even want to communicate with you because it makes my skin crawl. Yes Islamic is worldwide but its based in a few selected countries that do nothing but combine releigion with violence. In my previous posts I was kidding and having fun. I love when people make fun of me and I have a blast with it. But that was all in fun. This conversation about Islam will bring the worse out in me and thats not fair to others. I dont want to have this conversation and I do not even want to associate with you. You are the scum of the earth with that killing religion of yours. I wont say anymore about that.

Monk I hate Islams so bad that I dont even want to communicate with you because it makes my skin crawl. Yes Islamic is worldwide but its based in a few selected countries that do nothing but combine releigion with violence. In my previous posts I was kidding and having fun. I love when people make fun of me and I have a blast with it. But that was all in fun. This conversation about Islam will bring the worse out in me and thats not fair to others. I dont want to have this conversation and I do not even want to associate with you. You are the scum of the earth with that killing religion of yours. I wont say anymore about that.

chubby's coming after you...

chugg Guest

hey monk are ya gonna answer the question? Im heading for a run be back shortly to see your response.

You mean you get worse? wow, is there no end?!?!

Ahhh.... yes... that "killing religion". You know, the one that is basically Christianity with a different prophet? Good one matey.... you are a laugh a minute.

-W.

Blog Entries

Well, first, if you attempt to have a "conversation" about hating Islam and slamming any member of this board because of their beliefs and you'll be banned in a heart beat. Plus, you won't have to worry about the wrath from Monk vs that you'll get from the rest of us.

Also, any "religious" subject needs to be in the political forum, so don't even start here.

I wont say anymore about that.
    What more is there to say, you knuckledraggin' retard? You are a racist bigot. Seems pretty clear cut to me.

Gee, can't imagine why a hispanic dude cracked your empty freakin' skull with a hammer. /sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by Lopaka View Post
    Well, first, if you attempt to have a "conversation" about hating Islam and slamming any member of this board because of their beliefs and you'll be banned in a heart beat. Plus, you won't have to worry about the wrath from Monk vs that you'll get from the rest of us.

Also, any "religious" subject needs to be in the political forum, so don't even start here.
    No wrath from me brother, pity maybe.. but I can't waste wrath on this kind of thing. It would be a good 5 minutes of my life I can't get back.

-W.

Quote Originally Posted by Shagaroo View Post
    Gee, can't imagine why a hispanic dude cracked your empty freakin' skull with a hammer. /sarcasm
    ...I can...

Just think chummp (I know, it's a stretch), soon you'll be on the outside looking in. We'll have a few more laughs at your expense. You'll be reading the posts because you won't be able not to. And as bad as you'll want to, you will not be able to respond. At all. You'll want to come back on under another screen name, but if you try, you're so stupid you'll out yourself within a few posts. And then it's insta-ban. No poll. And we'll laugh some more about what a fucking sap you are. There will be a few comments about being relieved that we're rid of a socially retarded bigot. And then we'll forget about you. And nobody will give a ratshit. <sigh> kinda cool, really.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Whatever you do - don't tell him about the message boards at www.cigarfamily.com. Those guys over there would accept him with open arms...

Holy Hell. This thread was only 7 pages long this morning, now we are up to 24. And he still comes back?

Well, this was more entertaining than that Golden Globe circle jerk tonight.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Quote Originally Posted by basil View Post
    Well, this was more entertaining than that Golden Globe circle jerk tonight.
    Shit! I missed a circle jerk for this!?!?!?!

-W.

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

ROTFLMAO!!! OH ShiT!!
    - Tom Robbins

Thread Information