Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: what kind of forum is this

chugg Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Lopaka View Post
    WOW. And you are calling us idiots.

United States Air Force
    Oh ok. I have nothing bad to say about our military. Thats where I draw the line. If you are in the military I have nothing but good things to say about that. Call me dumb or whatever you want. I will not respond in a negative way to you.

2. Default

Let's try another....I have a dream.
    "No one can tell me what is a good cigar -- for me. I am the only judge. There are no standards -- no real standards. Each man's preference is the only standard for him, the only one which he can accept, the only one which can command him."
    ~ Mark Twain

Before anyone says more stuff about Chugg read something about Phineas Gage... Its very common for ones mood to go crazy after brain trauma. I somehow actually called you Phineas earlier... Didn't think that was true but its possible.

HAMMERS FOR SALE!

Step right up......get 'er hammers here ...

HAMMERS FOR SALE !

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

LMFAO!!! Wow. Chumpp, there simply isn't enough time in the day to highlight all the excellent examples of idiocy you've left on this board.

You are an illiterate, lying, puffed up, piece of troll shit, jizz-hocking, scumbag, little bitchass punk motherfucker who just couldn't listen. Right?

I told you so. I did. I so fucking told you so. And did you listen? NO. That's because that knock on your head wasn't hard enough to knock any sense into you. A coupla more taps oughta fix that diarreha of the mouth you have.

You're so goddamn gone. chumpp.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

chugg Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jiaguy View Post
    Before anyone says more stuff about Chugg read something about Phineas Gage... Its very common for ones mood to go crazy after brain trauma. I somehow actually called you Phineas earlier... Didn't think that was true but its possible.
    No NO No! I like gettinjg bashed. Thats why I am still here. My condition is called epideral hemotoma or some shit like that anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jorgan View Post
    HAMMERS FOR SALE!

Step right up......get 'er hammers here ...

HAMMERS FOR SALE !
    Stop it! Please stop it!! my stomach hurts!
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

chugg Guest

Quote Originally Posted by basil View Post
    LMFAO!!! Wow. Chumpp, there simply isn't enough time in the day to highlight all the excellent examples of idiocy you've left on this board.

You are an illiterate, lying, puffed up, piece of troll shit, jizz-hocking, scumbag, little bitchass punk motherfucker who just couldn't listen. Right?

I told you so. I did. I so fucking told you so. And did you listen? NO. That's because that knock on your head wasn't hard enough to knock any sense into you. A coupla more taps oughta fix that diarreha of the mouth you have.

You're so goddamn gone. chumpp.

Thank you for the kind words Basil. You are a gentelman and a scholar.

this may clear things up ...

Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Quote Originally Posted by chefchris View Post
    this may clear things up ...

You get points for that one...

Quote Originally Posted by Shagaroo View Post
    You get points for that one...
    that means alot coming from you shag.
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

12. Default

Geez, he needed mocrophones. So much for the loud mouth concept. Love that touch Chris.
    "No one can tell me what is a good cigar -- for me. I am the only judge. There are no standards -- no real standards. Each man's preference is the only standard for him, the only one which he can accept, the only one which can command him."
    ~ Mark Twain

chugg Guest

On a more serious note. Someone on this forum mentioned cigarbid.com. Looks like a good site. How do you find out how much shipping will cost and someone else mentioned to sighn up for the once a week shipping. How do I do that? Can someone explain that in more depth? Or do you guys dislike me that much. Let me know eiother way.

oh man. I'm dyin' here.
    - Tom Robbins

Quote Originally Posted by chugg View Post
    On a more serious note. Someone on this forum mentioned cigarbid.com. Looks like a good site. How do you find out how much shipping will cost and someone else mentioned to sighn up for the once a week shipping. How do I do that? Can someone explain that in more depth? Or do you guys dislike me that much. Let me know eiother way.
    You call 'em up and hammer out the details.....

chugg Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Shagaroo View Post
    You call 'em up and hammer out the details.....
    Ok guess I got my answer.

Quick man, go vote in your poll!
    - Tom Robbins

We got 'er ball pein hammers !

We got 'er tack hammers !

Soft face hammers ? Got 'em. Drywall hammers ? Got 'em. Finishing hammers? Got 'em.

Need a claw hammer ? We got dem too.

Cracker head crackin' hammers - got 'em !

HAMMERS FOR SALE !

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jorgan View Post
    We got 'er ball pein hammers !

We got 'er tack hammers !

Soft face hammers ? Got 'em. Drywall hammers ? Got 'em. Finishing hammers? Got 'em.

Need a claw hammer ? We got dem too.

Cracker head crackin' hammers - got 'em !

HAMMERS FOR SALE !
    Damn! No jack hammers?
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Just picked up a new game for our breakroom.....

Thread Information