Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: what kind of forum is this

1. Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Shagaroo View Post
    Express style...

Dude joins, is welcomed, throws a hissy fit because his post didn't show up quick enough, people over look that, keep welcoming him, he goes into full meltdown mode and starts posting pictures of his steroid using self and hopes that we will all be fearful of the mighty moron and let him be super king here, and when that doesn't work he posts pictures of his head where some Hispanic dude beat his racist, bigotted head with a hammer, and when that garners no sympathy he proceeds to go on racist tyrades about African Americans then proceeds to wish death on all them dirty "islams". In between all of this he tells us multiple times he is leaving, then that he is really a nice guy and wants to learn about cigars, he then launches into even more racist bigoted tyrades while calling us all fat asses and losers. He then tells us it was all a bet with his buddy to get banned while turning right around and telling us he is done with the stupidity and he wants to be friends and he was just having fun.

Much fun has been had thanks to this moron, as well as many new fun pictures and avatars and quite a few Quote of the Week candidates.
    Having fun at the expense of minorities is nothing more than bigotted(sp). Be done with it Hex. This isn't fun anymore. I just wonder if I, went to him for a mortgage. How would that go? Being hispanic and all.
    "No one can tell me what is a good cigar -- for me. I am the only judge. There are no standards -- no real standards. Each man's preference is the only standard for him, the only one which he can accept, the only one which can command him."
    ~ Mark Twain

All I can do is laugh.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by chugg View Post
    I suck a mean cock bla bla ......... I am only 5'10. If you want me to suck your cock drop me a PM.

Jeesh you fucking moron your smurf sized and acting like a big bad ass dude LOL. I was 5'10" in 9 th grade. If we looked at your big bad arms pics and scaled them to your short assed size they would appear to be approx as large as my wrists LOL.
    The older I get ,the better I was

Shearstown, Newfoundland (A suburb of Bay Roberts)

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    SNIP...

I don't have time to read this,...SNIP
    Bill, it would be suicide for YOU to read ALL his posts. I assure you a Cardiac Arrest would ensue.

Bill .............. BILL .................................. DON'T DO IT BILL
    ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>

Hi. My name is Jim and I like to shave!

Blog Entries

Man, I gotta learn photoshop.

Hey Chugg... you really shouldn't be calling anybody a fat ass. Ya twinkie eatin', dope smokin' retard.

And that isn't photoshopped!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shagaroo View Post
    Hey Chugg... you really shouldn't be calling anybody a fat ass. Ya twinkie eatin', dope smokin' retard.

And that isn't photoshopped!
    So thats where the 24 eggs a day went.....

BWAAHHAHAHAAAAAA!

Nice catch Shag !

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

Nice pic...myspace anyone??

Chuggie's Myspace
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

Another classic from the Shagster!! Having a good time here, cumchuggy boy?

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    WTF is going on here? I go away for one day and this freakin' thread goes

TWENTY SIX PAGES

I don't have time to read this, can anyone give me the Cliff Notes version?
    Back on page 6 I proposed a new rule. Can I count on your vote?

I just read this whole thread. What a waste.

I want a new rule. Who ever makes the first post on every 5th page needs to summarize the 4 preceeding pages

Now Chuggie...who do we have here...
    [img]edit[/img]
    Last edited by drew_goring; 01-16-2007 at 02:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by drew_goring View Post
    Now Chuggie...who do we have here...
    Hey Drew, Chugg may be a total fucktard, but moms are really off limits.

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jorgan View Post
    Hey Drew, Chugg may be a total fucktard, but moms are really off limits.
    Sorry, I realize my post came off wrong...it was more to show him that I can find him...in either event...sorry for that, and the post has been edited.

15. Default

Looks like someone got some priest dick for Christmas
    Last edited by kevin7; 01-16-2007 at 02:34 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by chugg View Post
    I never said I was the brightest light on the x-mas tree. Just brighter than you.
    How do you figure you'e "brighter" than bigpoppapuff? That is an absolute lie, you've proven yourself to be an illiterate moron you stupid bastard.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

17. Default

Here I am picking up trash,condoms and assorted lugies for my work release program

18. Default

I offered my dogs this much monoply money for a 3 some and was turned down

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7 View Post

Looks like someone got some priest dick for Christmas
    Wow. Kinda gives his "Dear Santa, I want it all" T-shirt new meaning don't it? Well, at least to us.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

chugg Guest

Guys,
    As I said last nite. I will no longer be defending myself or saying anything negative. You can say and do all you want with pictures I dont care. If it makes you happy do it. It will be interesting to see how long this will carry on without me saying anything negative. I find it amusing and do not take it to offense. There will be no more meltdowns from me. Good luck guys. One more thing. It is kinda surprising that you were able to find me elsewhere. Kudos for that. You finally got what I thought I would never say. I am sorry. I really was an ass at the beginning and when everyone started coming at me for it I just felt backed in a corner and tried to come out fighting as best as I could. I guess in the heat of the moment you think differently than when you have a clear head as I do now. Damn you even found the fat pic. LOL. I hated that pic so much that I used to keep it in my gym bag and look at it before I went to the gym or before I ordered a pizza to keep my motivation.
    Last edited by chugg; 01-16-2007 at 07:44 PM.

Thread Information