Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 420seth introduction

IN YOUR FACE !!! i told ya'll he wasn't being sarcastic.

where's that pwned picture i was searching for?
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

420seth Guest

hey guys. Thanks for the heartfealt welcoming. I appreciate it. I look forward to getting along with you all for a very long time and hopefully making some friends. Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by 420seth View Post
    hey guys. Thanks for the heartfealt welcoming. I appreciate it. I look forward to getting along with you all for a very long time and hopefully making some friends. Peace.
    You start gettin' all mushy and we'll run ya outa here for sure.......

Blog Entries

You guys got ole Seth wondering WTF is going on here. I sent him a PM asking for his address so I could send him the necklace and he responded but he's still a bit skeptical.

I told him I was totally serious as I think this chain is next to impossible to repair since it's such a thin, fine chain but if he can fix it for me for $10.00 than I'll be happy and my ex-wife will be able to wear her necklace again.

I think it's worth a shot so I hope he takes me up on it.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    You guys got ole Seth wondering WTF is going on here.
    I admit, sometimes I wonder the same thing!!!

-W.
    The Internet - All the Piracy, None of the Scurvy

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by 420seth View Post

Quote Originally Posted by chefchris View Post
    IN YOUR FACE !!! i told ya'll he wasn't being sarcastic.

where's that pwned picture i was searching for?
    Newbie !!!
    I'm not big on doing reviews, tobacco doesn't taste like "cocoa" or "nutty" or "mocha" to me, it tastes like freakin' TOBACCO. I know what I like and I really don't care what other people think of other cigars. I've never read a review and said to myself "Wow, that sounds like a cigar I'd like to try!"

Chris - 1
    McCloud - 0

Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

I know this a total hijack - but I just noticed BKC and Cigarsarge with the same avatar and wanted to know what that meant? (scroll a couple posts up)
    Look at that... I plumb got myself 5 raisins and 7 termites.

I know this a total hijack - but I just noticed BKC and Cigarsarge with the same avatar and wanted to know what that meant? (scroll a couple posts up)
    i've wondered that for awhile as well
    Last edited by boomshay; 01-14-2007 at 06:36 PM. Reason: spelling

Chris - 1
    McCloud - 0

Funny when the newbie thinks he knows everything.....
    I'm not big on doing reviews, tobacco doesn't taste like "cocoa" or "nutty" or "mocha" to me, it tastes like freakin' TOBACCO. I know what I like and I really don't care what other people think of other cigars. I've never read a review and said to myself "Wow, that sounds like a cigar I'd like to try!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bkcloud114 View Post
    Funny when the newbie thinks he knows everything.....
    I know i was right in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by mauied1101 View Post
    George has something similar as well. They are all part of some weird cult or something. Kidding aside, does this symbol have something to do with the police field?
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

I know i was right in this case.

Enjoy this time of you "being right".... time will tell

Quote Originally Posted by Bkcloud114 View Post
    Enjoy this time of you "being right".... time will tell
    haha. i hope you now i'm joking.

16. Default

haha. i hope you now i'm joking.
    Don't think Tommy is....

Blog Entries

The "Symbol" they are using I believe is the Flag of Police Officers, just looking for info on them.
    Last edited by Lopaka; 01-14-2007 at 09:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge View Post
    Don't think Tommy is....
    oh well

Default A peek into the secret society...

Quote Originally Posted by Lopaka View Post
    The "Symbol" they are using I believe is the Flag of Police Officers, just looking for info on them.
    Actually, its a "Blue Line." It signifies that you or your spouse work in law enforcement. It was something that one of the guys in my dept came up with a number of years ago. It represents the "thin blue line" between order and chaos that keeps the thugs (like 420seth) in check. It's supposedly only available if you show your certification card, but it gets abused a lot because folks think that if they drive around with a sticker on their vehicle they won't get pulled over.

There is a red one for firemen. Not sure who came up with that.
    "Ph-nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!"-H.P. Lovecraft

20. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TampaSupremo View Post
    Actually, its a "Blue Line." It signifies that you or your spouse work in law enforcement. It was something that one of the guys in my dept came up with a number of years ago. It represents the "thin blue line" between order and chaos that keeps the thugs (like 420seth) in check. It's supposedly only available if you show your certification card, but it gets abused a lot because folks think that if they drive around with a sticker on their vehicle they won't get pulled over.

There is a red one for firemen. Not sure who came up with that.
    Now you have done gone and spilled the beans...We were gonna make folks believe we were members of a strange cult.

Thread Information