Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 420seth introduction

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TampaSupremo View Post
    Actually, its a "Blue Line." It signifies that you or your spouse work in law enforcement. It was something that one of the guys in my dept came up with a number of years ago. It represents the "thin blue line" between order and chaos that keeps the thugs (like 420seth) in check. It's supposedly only available if you show your certification card, but it gets abused a lot because folks think that if they drive around with a sticker on their vehicle they won't get pulled over.

There is a red one for firemen. Not sure who came up with that.
    Cool, thanks!

bigpoppapuff Guest

can i have one???....

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge View Post
    Now you have done gone and spilled the beans...We were gonna make folks believe we were members of a strange cult.

If you want I'll send you my full-length goat-headed robe with the blue line patch on it.
    "Ph-nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!"-H.P. Lovecraft

Welcome Seth.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

Yay!
    Last edited by FunkyCold5; 01-16-2007 at 01:29 PM. Reason: i found the right answer!

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TampaSupremo View Post
    If you want I'll send you my full-length goat-headed robe with the blue line patch on it.
    Damn....I've got one of those too.

420seth Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Cabaiguan Juan View Post
    Welcome Seth.
    thank you, i will be a brother of the leaf.

So Seth, you are a goldsmith? Tell us a little more about yourself. How long have you been working as a goldsmith full time? You mentioned something like you got an A in geography like 15 years ago. So, when did you graduate high school?

420seth Guest

Quote Originally Posted by cls515 View Post
    So Seth, you are a goldsmith? Tell us a little more about yourself. How long have you been working as a goldsmith full time? You mentioned something like you got an A in geography like 15 years ago. So, when did you graduate high school?
    1993, i graduated. since then I have been working as a goldsmith, much more than full time most of the time. Hmmm, what else. I enjoy many sports, such as skiing, mountain biking, mma, stuff like that. I like to read, travel. I visited Europe for the first time this summer. Spent 4 weeks in Croatia. Does that help?

Quote Originally Posted by 420seth View Post
    thank you, i will be a brother of the leaf.
    Go my young padawan and be a Brother of the Leaf. Go and spread the word and the leaf. Go and spread the knowledge and the tobacco, the proof that God and JR Cigars love Man, ...and Woman.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

420seth Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Cabaiguan Juan View Post
    Go my young padawan and be a Brother of the Leaf. Go and spread the word and the leaf. Go and spread the knowledge and the tobacco, the proof that God and JR Cigars love Man, ...and Woman.
    I love to talk Cigars. I have turned a few people into converts. I may not know everything but I love the mighty leaf and all of its powers.

Thread Information