Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 Toro

Blog Entries

I smoked my first Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 Toro today. I had read many good things from people posting here and decided to get a 5-Pack. I was not disappointed; it was delicious!

When I first lit it up, I was impressed with how quickly, evenly and easily it lit. The initial flavor was terrific approaching a full strong taste, but somehow not overpowering. That's really the strength I like - right in the middle of Medium and Full. After about half an inch, the flavor chilled out nicely and had a spicey, light cedary taste moving almost below Medium but still tasty. The draw was very easy and the smoke volume was ample. At about the halfway point, I hit this area that tasted very much like the initial light-up...fairly strong. After about another half-inch, this fairly strong cedar taste came alive. I enjoyed this change very much. The remainder of the smoke carried this final cedar, light spice flavor to the end of the nub I smoked it down to.

I will definitely get a box of these tasty treats.

I apologize if my review addendum is clumsy or unwelcome, but I just couldn't help but share my comments on this great cigar.
    puro pot pass VI loser

Thanks for the review!!! It is always nice to see how others view particular cigars.
    "Let me tell you something pendejo. If you try any of that crazy **** with us, you flash your piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you and stick it up your a$$ and pull the trigger until it goes click."
    Jesus from The Big Lebowski

3. Default

Just bought 6 of these from SeriousCigar.com for $3.95 each...........will smoke one at the strip club today.

These are good.............and you've got to like the price.................I smoked a few now and I'm coming back for more.
    Last edited by The_Boys; 05-21-2006 at 01:20 PM.

I am going to my local cigar store this afternoon, I beleive I will pickup at least 2 of these and give them a try.
    My brother bought one last time I was there with him and he enjoyed it.

CT makes goood seegars!
    In spite of all evidence to the contrary, the entire universe is composed of only two basic substances: Magic and bullshit.

A great smoke!
    "some people are like slinkies, they're not really good for anything but they can bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs." –Unknown

"He did for bullshit what Stonehenge did for rocks." -Cecil Adams

Thread Information