Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: partagas 8-9-8

420seth Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Lopaka View Post
    Allow me to ask a question Seth, when are you actually going to post anything that will contribute to the board?
    I tend not to really read your posts. All I see is that stupid goth dude with the swords and i think, who is this retard. So i am sorry, i glossed over your post. I am going to post a cohiba review right now.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by 420seth View Post
    I tend not to really read your posts. All I see is that stupid goth dude with the swords and i think, who is this retard. So i am sorry, i glossed over your post. I am going to post a cohiba review right now.

You are truly an asshat...If you had spent any time reading old posts you would realize what his sig-pic was.

Oh shit...I forgot...This board was non-existant before you arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by 420seth View Post
    Ya, i am sooooo worried. I really care what you losers think of me. This site is like high school with all the cool kids who have know each other the longest always sticking together and picking on the new kids. You guys are knobs. Let it be about the smoking, not about who has proven himself and all that crap.
    Actually, this site is like the real world spanky. Nobody owes you anything. You have to earn it. It seems you know you are not able to earn anyone's respect and know you will fail at making friends so you want to just skip that part. Not gonna happen here.

If you really didn't care what we thought about you, you wouldn't be pitching such a crybaby fit over what folks say to you...

420seth Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Shagaroo View Post
    Actually, this site is like the real world spanky. Nobody owes you anything. You have to earn it. It seems you know you are not able to earn anyone's respect and know you will fail at making friends so you want to just skip that part. Not gonna happen here.

If you really didn't care what we thought about you, you wouldn't be pitching such a crybaby fit over what folks say to you...
    I apologize.

Thread Information