Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: partagas 8-9-8

420seth Guest

Default partagas 8-9-8

just smoked one and i was not disappointed. Always a dead sexy smoke. Love them lots. Anyone else ever tried one?

Quote Originally Posted by 420seth View Post
    just smoked one and i was not disappointed. Always a dead sexy smoke. Love them lots. Anyone else ever tried one?
    "Dead sexy smoke"...?

Well, that is the first time I have heard that in a cigar review...

Oh and reviews go in the review section asshat.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

420seth Guest

Quote Originally Posted by drew_goring View Post
    "Dead sexy smoke"...?

Well, that is the first time I have heard that in a cigar review...

Oh and reviews go in the review section asshat.
    Thanks tips. It wasn't a review though. It was a question. And obviously you have not smoked one cause you are a chump.

later loser.

Thanks tips. It wasn't a review though. It was a question. And obviously you have not smoked one cause you are a chump.

later loser.
    This is:

ri·dic·u·lous

ADJECTIVE:

Deserving or inspiring ridicule; absurd, preposterous, or silly. See Synonyms at foolish.

Blog Entries

Allow me to ask a question Seth, when are you actually going to post anything that will contribute to the board?

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby07's sig
    Never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

420seth Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Lopaka View Post
    Allow me to ask a question Seth, when are you actually going to post anything that will contribute to the board?
    I tried talking about a fave smoke of mine and that no good flames fan who drives a friggin neon and is somehow proud of it mouths me off. I don't walk away from shit like that. Talk to the flamer from calgary, i think he goes by drew.

Exclamation

Seth,

You should look at what Drew has contibuted to the board before you go shhoting off at the mouth like that. JMHO.
    "No one can tell me what is a good cigar -- for me. I am the only judge. There are no standards -- no real standards. Each man's preference is the only standard for him, the only one which he can accept, the only one which can command him."
    ~ Mark Twain

I tried talking about a fave smoke of mine and that no good flames fan who drives a friggin neon and is somehow proud of it mouths me off. I don't walk away from shit like that. Talk to the flamer from calgary, i think he goes by drew.

You can always count on a moron to eventually hang himself.

Regardless of what Drew drives, Drew has established himself as a true BOTL and has earned the respect he is shown around here. Hence, Drew can call you out if he wants to. You have been proving your lack of intelligence since you registered here, and regardless of how many times you claim you are going to straighten up, you keep stomping on your own pecker.

Now you have called him a chump and a loser. Enjoy the fun we are going to have at your expense!

You should maybe try answering his question.

I like how you try to belittle me because of the kind car I drive. Sounds like somebody has some insecurity issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin7
    You are truly a fucking social retard
    I think that pretty much sums it up.

You are the most ignorant(well one of) people that has unfortunately came across this board. Drew contributes and has built a reputation here. You however are too stupid to realize you are not wanted. Speaking in "cool boy" lingo and trashing upstanding members brings you no where.

Do us all a favor a leave now, at least that way you can possibly learn how to act normally amongst a group of adults. Once you figure that out possibly come back and share some stories. However, if you do not stop now you are just lining up for a banning which will just bar you forever(in the unlinkely even you do manage to get a hold of some maturity).

friggin neon
    sense when does what a person drives relfect their credibility? i'm currently driving a car that's not even mine. i hope i never come in contact with the likes of you.
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Quote Originally Posted by drew_goring View Post
    I like how you try to belittle me because of the kind car I drive. Sounds like somebody has some insecurity issues.
    He's just mad he has to drive his mama's Yugo around...

Blog Entries

I'm still waiting for my answer.

Lopaka

Quote Originally Posted by Lopaka View Post
    I'm still waiting for my answer.

Lopaka
    Don't hold your breath...

Blog Entries

Don't worry I won't.

420seth Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Shagaroo View Post
    You can always count on a moron to eventually hang himself.

Regardless of what Drew drives, Drew has established himself as a true BOTL and has earned the respect he is shown around here. Hence, Drew can call you out if he wants to. You have been proving your lack of intelligence since you registered here, and regardless of how many times you claim you are going to straighten up, you keep stomping on your own pecker.

Now you have called him a chump and a loser. Enjoy the fun we are going to have at your expense!
    Ya, i am sooooo worried. I really care what you losers think of me. This site is like high school with all the cool kids who have know each other the longest always sticking together and picking on the new kids. You guys are knobs. Let it be about the smoking, not about who has proven himself and all that crap.

Ya, i am sooooo worried. I really care what you losers think of me. This site is like high school with all the cool kids who have know each other the longest always sticking together and picking on the new kids. You guys are knobs. Let it be about the smoking, not about who has proven himself and all that crap.
    You want that, go to an asshat board like clubsploogie...they will welcome you with open arms...

20. Default

Let it be about the smoking, not about who has proven himself and all that crap.
    So you think you don't have to prove yourself to be a positive member here...Well my friend...You do not get it.

Thread Information