Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Southern Herf

Default This might be a good spot

http://www.dantannas.com/cigar2.html

I've never been here before, but it looks nice. I'll ask around and see what I can find out. Food is a little on the pricey side and I have no idea what their cigar prices are like. I removed the phots 'cause they weren't working. Click on the link above and there is a photo section.

TampaSupremo
    Last edited by TampaSupremo; 03-15-2007 at 04:16 PM. Reason: Photos no worky
    "Ph-nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!"-H.P. Lovecraft

The weekend of May 12th / 13th is definately out. That's my son's b-day. I won't know about the rest of May until the first week of the month. If May is a good time for everyone else, don't plan around me.

March 31st / April 1st might work for me. I'll be heading out of town later that week.
    Last edited by WOXOF; 03-16-2007 at 01:26 AM.

not that anyone should change plans for my sake, but if this thing does get moved back til May, i might be able to jump in on this.

Default Guests?

Are we bringing them or is it just us?

TampaSupremo

Quote Originally Posted by TampaSupremo View Post
    Are we bringing them or is it just us?

TampaSupremo
    guests are fine with me. i'm hoping Sarah will come along.
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Default Dantanna's Sucks

Or at least that's what I've been told by other smokers. Overpriced and you cannot bring your own sticks. Still asking around for a good spot. Will keep y'all advised.

TampaSupremo

Has anyone heard of Mudcat's Bar and Grill in Cumming, GA? Chances are real good that I will be in Cumming on May 5th. Cumming is about 35 miles north of Atlanta, and accomodations are much cheaper.
    Last edited by Shelby07; 03-26-2007 at 03:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby07 View Post
    Has anyone heard of Mudcat's Bar and Grill in Cumming, GA? Chances are real good that I will be in Cumming on May 5th. Cumming is about 35 miles north of Atlanta, and accomodations are much cheaper.
    Never been there but have driven past it many times. It is something of a "biker friendly bar".

Alright, Mark and I talked on the phone earlier and we decided to go with the date of .....

May 26th

We also talked about having it in a suburb. cheaper hotels, etc. Anyways, there's the date, we just need to decide on where to have it.

Hope everyone can make it.
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Quote Originally Posted by chefchris View Post
    Alright, Mark and I talked on the phone earlier and we decided to go with the date of .....

May 26th

We also talked about having it in a suburb. cheaper hotels, etc. Anyways, there's the date, we just need to decide on where to have it.

Hope everyone can make it.
    Think North of Atlanta...

Think further north

Much further...

Go west. Wagons- HO!
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan View Post
    Think further north

Much further...
    Oh please. You guys have fiftyleven different herfs up there. Us poor ole bumpkins ain't got squat down here! (Bill's head just exploded!)

*BUMP*

So Chrissypoo.... What's up with this? You flake out on us or what? Clearly May 26th has come and gone!

Quote Originally Posted by Shagaroo View Post
    *BUMP*

So Chrissypoo.... What's up with this? You flake out on us or what? Clearly May 26th has come and gone!
    haha, yes this is true. i belive the board conflict of '07 hindered this thing, but I'm definately willing to try again. Anyone else interested?

i got an idea, lets move this thing to Mobile Alabama and bring in some of the florida folks too...

Default Atlanta Monthly Herf - July 14th

Where: Blue Havana II Cigars, Alpharetta, GA (Directions)
    When: Saturday July 14 6pm-Midnight

With the monthly Atlanta Herf scheduled per previous request, mark your calendars for the following dates:

July 14 (Miami Cigar event is July 13)
    August 18 (Oliva event tentatively scheduled for Aug 24)
    September 22 (Rocky Patel event is Sept 14)
    October 20 (Drew Estate event is Oct 19)
    November 17 (JC Newman event is Nov 16)
    December 15 (no event yet scheduled)
    We had a pretty good turn out in June and everyone had a great time. With all the Atlanta area BOTLs here, this should just get bigger and better!

The Atlanta herf is hosted at my B&M. Although I certainly like to make money, do not feel like you have to buy anything during the herf. I am hosting these as a brother, not a retailer.
    Hope to see ya'll here!

Jim

Welcome to the forum Jim.

Blue Havana is good people. Their original location in Cumming, Ga is my preferred B&M. Great selection, good prices, friendly folks. And their get togethers are top notch!

Default Herf Tonite!

I hope to meet some of the Atl area BOTLs tonite.
    Herf starts at 6pm and I'll keep the doors open til midnight!

Jim

Default August Atlanta Area Herf

Where: Blue Havana II Cigars, Alpharetta, GA (Directions)
    When: Saturday August 18th 6pm-Midnight

Mark your calendars now... you won't want to miss this one!
    Expect an RTDA Recap (and maybe a sample stick or 2) as well as the usual cameraderie and fun. With all the Atlanta area BOTLs here, this should just get bigger and better! Also, we will be doing a live BOX PASS at the herf. Expect to see a really nice assortment of sticks to choose from!

Future Atlanta Herfs:

September 22 (Rocky Patel event is Sept 14)
    October 20 (Drew Estate event is Oct 19)
    November 17 (JC Newman event is Nov 16)
    December 15 (no event yet scheduled)

The Atlanta herf is hosted at my B&M. Although I certainly like to make money, do not feel like you have to buy anything during the herf. I am hosting these as a brother, not a retailer.

Hope to see ya'll here!

Jim
    Last edited by bluehavana2; 08-11-2007 at 10:34 AM. Reason: URL Edit

Thread Information