Thread: Pipe Smokers Post Here

Default Pipe Smokers Post Here

Just wondering who all on this board enjoys the briar as well, what kind you got, and what you're smoking.

Me? Peterson Killarney (bent apple) and most recently enjoying some aromatic house blends from thepiperoom.com.
    "Ph-nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!"-H.P. Lovecraft

i thought about doing this earlier this week. I, too, enjoy the pipe every now and then. I just have two pipes. Cheapies. I'd like to further my knowledge in this category.
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Blog Entries

I have 2 eric nording pipes and smoke mixes from my local B&M.

I've got a CAO Meer, and I've been smoking Galway Treasures of Ireland. I can't get away with a cigar at work, but nobody complains about the pipe.

Shearstown, Newfoundland (A suburb of Bay Roberts)

I've got several pipes ranging from Peterson's, Savinellis, a Comoy Oom Paul, a few Kaywoodies, etc. I've got 2 meers too, an Altinok and an IMP.

As for tobaccos, I have 4 preferences, McClellands, the Gawith Brothers (Sam & Gawith & Hoggarth) and Rattrays.

Here's my pipes & tobacco as of a couple of months ago. I've added a very few tins since then, with a couple of pounds of bulk and a few pipes.

If the weather's warm, I prefer a cigar. But in the winter (since I don't smoke in the house) a pipe is easier as you can lay it down and come back to it in a while. I've never had success with that when smoking a cigar.
    ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>

Hi. My name is Jim and I like to shave!

DAMN!! That's a helluva collection!

Bloody hell Newfie!!! Nice collection.

I occasionally partake in a Pipe, I have a few nice ones, but don't have the level of knowledge in that department that I have gained in Cigars over the past year. I'd be interested to learn a bit more and share some more details when I'm home and can give the proper info on my pipes .

-W.
    The Internet - All the Piracy, None of the Scurvy

Quote Originally Posted by chefchris View Post
    i thought about doing this earlier this week. I, too, enjoy the pipe every now and then. I just have two pipes. Cheapies. I'd like to further my knowledge in this category.
    lol. You're Derek in Spinal Tap.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Quote Originally Posted by basil View Post
    lol. You're Derek in Spinal Tap.
    haha, did you notice that thing is never lit the whole movie?
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

WHAT? You mean it was just a prop???
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

WHAT? You mean it was just a prop???
    yup, just like stone henge. about the same size too.

Haha I love that movie.

-W.
    The Internet - All the Piracy, None of the Scurvy

dude I can see you and your kit in a pod.
    - Tom Robbins

dude I can see you and your kit in a pod.
    i just hope it opens.

"the bigger the cushion, the sweeter the pushin' ..."

i just hope it opens.

"the bigger the cushion, the sweeter the pushin' ..."
    dude I bet your amps only go to 10.
    - Tom Robbins

dude I bet your amps only go to 10.
    go read my "omg, someone's in chat post" from hours ago.

go read my "omg, someone's in chat post" from hours ago.
    AAHHHRRGG! That crazy! You need to quit planting thoughts in my head right now!
    - Tom Robbins

Thread Information