Thread: Cohiba siglo 2 review

420seth Guest

Default Cohiba siglo 2 review

I Decided to smoke another on last night. I have not had one for at least a couple of months so my memory of the last one I had is completely gone. I like to space out my smokes like that sometimes so I am not influenced by the last smoke. Anyhow, she lit up real nice and even. I like to get my smokes burning real even when I get started(as I am sure most of you do).

Initially the draw was a little tough and stayed that way throughout the smoke. I was somewhat disheartened by this but it wasn't so bad that I couldn't enjoy the smoke. Cohiba always offers interesting flavours. Sometimes I think my mood can even influence what it is I think I am tasting. Last night was jovial and memorable as it was a good friends 30th birthday. I was sure that i could taste some nutmeg flavours as well as the usual leather and coffee notes. I like to think that i am a fan of full bodied cigars, but i think this smoke came in just a shade under that realm. This particular cigar was produced in 2004, I will probably leave 4 or 5 to age for another 6 to 8 years. All in all it was a delightful smoke and a great night. The draw could have been a little better, but hey, not every Cohiba can be perfect.

I hope you enjoy my review.

Thanks,
    Seth.

Blog Entries

Why don't you smoke my pole and do a review on that?

Quote Originally Posted by heftysmokes View Post
    Why don't you smoke my pole and do a review on that?
    That would be a short review........

Somebody hide me.....

420seth Guest

Anything constructive to add to the review?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shagaroo View Post

Hey-Oh!

Quote Originally Posted by 420seth View Post
    I Decided to stomp on my dick some more. I have not done that for at least 30 seconds so my memory of the last time is completely gone. I like to space out. Anyhow, it hurt. Again. I like to stomp my dick often, as it gets me lots of attention.

Initially I played stupid, which is no stretch for me, and pretended it wasn't even my dick. I was somewhat disheartened by the fact that it was in fact my dick I was stomping and couldn't enjoy the attention I might've been getting. Stomping my dick in public always produces interesting reactions in other. Sometimes I think my mood can even influence what it is I think I am seeing in others, but then again, I am pretty fucking stupid. Last night was jovial and memorable, as I was stomping my dick pretty often. I was sure that i cwould get lots of attention. I like to think that i am a pretty fair dick stomper, but i think this stomping was over the top. This particular stomping will probably cement my reputation here as a true dumbass, and I will probably stomp 4 or 5 more times before I get my stupid ass banned. All in all it was a delightful stomp and a great night.

I hope you enjoy my review.

Thanks,
    Seth.
    damn I thought you were leaving.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 420seth View Post
    Anything constructive to add to the review?

Hey there Sport, just because you went and apologized for being a twit all of 7 minutes ago doesn't wipe the slate clean...if you're serious about sticking around, take your lumps and give it some time.

420seth Guest

Quote Originally Posted by heftysmokes View Post
    Hey there Sport, just because you went and apologized for being a twit all of 7 minutes ago doesn't wipe the slate clean...if you're serious about sticking around, take your lumps and give it some time.
    Ok, no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Shagaroo View Post

Somebody hide me.....
    lmao! ouch!
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

420seth Guest

Deadly review SETHIe, i like ur style!

Thread Information