I Decided to smoke another on last night. I have not had one for at least a couple of months so my memory of the last one I had is completely gone. I like to space out my smokes like that sometimes so I am not influenced by the last smoke. Anyhow, she lit up real nice and even. I like to get my smokes burning real even when I get started(as I am sure most of you do).

Initially the draw was a little tough and stayed that way throughout the smoke. I was somewhat disheartened by this but it wasn't so bad that I couldn't enjoy the smoke. Cohiba always offers interesting flavours. Sometimes I think my mood can even influence what it is I think I am tasting. Last night was jovial and memorable as it was a good friends 30th birthday. I was sure that i could taste some nutmeg flavours as well as the usual leather and coffee notes. I like to think that i am a fan of full bodied cigars, but i think this smoke came in just a shade under that realm. This particular cigar was produced in 2004, I will probably leave 4 or 5 to age for another 6 to 8 years. All in all it was a delightful smoke and a great night. The draw could have been a little better, but hey, not every Cohiba can be perfect.

I hope you enjoy my review.

Thanks,
Seth.