Thread: Sports Question

Default Sports Question

Does anyone here participate in any sports? If so, what sports?

Through high school (seems so long ago lol) I wrestled, and once out of school I began playing in a local hockey league, but my work schedual hasnt left me time to play as much as I would like.

(I didnt see a thread about this on the board so please excuse me if this is a topic thats been covered before. I thought it might be a nice topic to see what activities other smokers took part in, other than burning one!)

i played basketball through my junior year, then realized that everyone who was really bad when i was good... got a lot better and i was now the bad one

my school got football (small private school) when i was a sophomore and i played the 3 years i was able. i love football, it hurts to know i only got to play 3 years while other guys got to start when they were in 7th grade (or even lower some places)

The only sport I can say that I really participate in is Boxing. I haven't had any amateur fights, but I have trained alot and sparred. I was registered as an Amateur boxer in Florida for 3 years, unfortunatley I never got a fight because the Gym I trained in was practically destoryed when the 3 hurricanes came through in 2004 (right after I got to the fight weight I wanted to be at). I'm slowly getting back into training but I can't afford to go to a boxing gym with a coach in Maryland (It's too expensive about $30 per hour for insturction, and I was paying nothing in Florida). Oh well, least its still fun to hit the bags.

High School
    Football, Wrestling, Track, Intramural Basketball and Volleyball

College
    Rugby, Intramural Basketball, Professional Whore

Out of College
    Mens Rugby (retired after 4 seasons)
    Golf (still active)
    Running (still Active)
    cocksman (retired October 30, 2005)
    Colts 2007 Superbowl Champs
    all those in denial.......

Highschool: Football, Basketball, Skiing

College: Rec Hockey, a little swimming and skiing when I get a chance.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

bigpoppapuff Guest

high school...football & baseball
    college....freshman football...hockey...squash
    played alot of squash & racketball......did some boxing and karate....and always lifted weights...

did some bodybuilding competitions for a few years and some power lifting

Thread Information