Thread: Who feels like doing some reviews on two cigars?

Default Who feels like doing some reviews on two cigars?

Anyone interested?

420seth Guest

Quote Originally Posted by cls515 View Post
    Anyone interested?
    No problem, which 2?

Blog Entries

I thought we did this already in the Reveiw These thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Lopaka View Post
    I thought we did this already in the Reveiw These thread.
    Yeah we did and I won.
    In spite of all evidence to the contrary, the entire universe is composed of only two basic substances: Magic and bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Rat View Post
    Yeah we did and I won.
    Yeah I didn't really want to go and disrupt that thread, thought I'd send out two for a blind taste test.

Any other takers?

Edit - No offense Seth, you are on probation in my book. I still don't know if you are trustworthy or not. On initial impressions I thought that you are full of it. Stick around and prove me wrong otherwise. Like many people have said don't disrupt the board, contribute to it.
    Last edited by cls515; 01-15-2007 at 10:18 PM.

Blog Entries

420seth Guest

Quote Originally Posted by cls515 View Post
    Yeah I didn't really want to go and disrupt that thread, thought I'd send out two for a blind taste test.

Any other takers?

Edit - No offense Seth, you are on probation in my book. I still don't know if you are trustworthy or not. On initial impressions I thought that you are full of it. Stick around and prove me wrong otherwise. Like many people have said don't disrupt the board, contribute to it.
    No problem. I will prove myself to ba a brother of the leaf. Keep me in mind for next time.

Boomshay should have some reviews coming soon. Thanks.

looking forward to it

If you're still looking for takers, I'd like to give it a shot.

420seth Guest

i want dat smokie!

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze?

Quote Originally Posted by 420seth View Post
    i want dat smokie!

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze?
    Fuck off. He already said he isn't sending you smokes. This isn't myspace where you can act like a retard.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

Quote Originally Posted by drew_goring View Post
    Fuck off. He already said he isn't sending you smokes. This isn't myspace where you can act like a retard.
    or act like you're 31.
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

420seth Guest

i am a little retarded, is that a problem? i hope you guys aren't handi cap haters? that would be sad. Can i have a ciggie? pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee z?

Pretty sad. Not funny either

i am a little retarded, is that a problem? i hope you guys aren't handi cap haters? that would be sad. Can i have a ciggie? pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee z?
    My god. If you are trying to make me look bad, at least spell the fucking word right.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

Can i have a ciggie? pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee z?
    nah, you claim to have 100 cigars coming your way, no need for any of mine

Goddammit this isn't how to fucking win any votes on this goddamn board motherfucker. I been watching and reading your dumbass shit and it is way fucking dumbass. You come on here trying real too goddamn hard to fit in and you are a square peg in a round hole here my friend. So, you get whacked and then you say you'll be good and it looks like you might and now this and other posts on here tonight. Fuck that man. Hey I'm all for personality diversity but your shit is fucked up and it is all a bunch of poser attention whore ain't happy unless someone is pissed off yelling bullshit. Really fuck all that. Because folks here will tire of yelling and give you the fucking gate before you can say deadly, bra. It ain't worth anybody's time to put up with this kind of shit so get a goddamn grip and just fucking be quiet and read and don't fucking post this kind of shit anymore. And if that's too much to ask then go find another kind of board. And while the word "ya'll" is a colloquial contraction that may or may not be found in dictionaries, it is never, ever spelled "ya'all". It is fucking spelled "ya'll". You dumbass.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Thread Information