Thread: Guado is a Bad/Good Influence

Default Guado is a Bad/Good Influence

Depending if you ask my humidors or my wallet.

W2-070115
    Padilla Hybrid Robusto [2/6s]
    12 CIGARS (reg.$66) 1 $21.99 $21.99

SP-HYMISC4
    Horsepower by Rocky Patel Mega-Sampler
    SAMPLER OF 20 (reg.$96) 1 $49.95 $49.9
    http://www.cigarsinternational.com/p...t=SP%2DHYMISC4

I got the Padillas this morning and they're already shipping tonight so I couldn't add on to the order when Guado pointed out the HP Sampler so instead of $5 total shipping it's $10. I never thought I'd be upset that a place shipped TO FAST!!!

At least we're splitting the Padillas and I'm sure I can sway him onthe HPs too.

We're both really really curious about HPs and the different levels.

Horsepower by Rocky Patel Mega-Sampler

A little something for everyone.

Ever smoke a cigar and think to yourself, "Damn, that was a great cigar, but I wish it was a little bit stronger"? Or, “I love the flavor, but boy did that smoke kick my butt!” If so, you're not alone and Rocky Patel has you covered; it's called Horsepower. Horsepower features 4 different quality long-filler blends, all ranging in different 'calibers' of strength, made with the same Indian Tabac quality we've come to love. It's kind of like a night out with the boys on wing night. You can be the smart one and order the sweet, mild or medium. Or, you can be the hero and get the homicides! Choose wisely.

The Horsepower Mega-Sampler features each of these four blends in a juicy 20-cigar mega-sampler, each in a slow-burning 7” x 47 churchill size. From mild to full-bodied, this baby has it all.

The Horsepower Mega-Sampler includes:
    5 - 250 HP: Mild to medium bodied, with a sweet-spicy maduro wrapper leaf and nutty character.

5 - 350 HP: A complex blend of Nicaraguan and Honduran long-fillers, finished in a tasty Corojo wrapper. Medium-bodied.

5 - 450 HP: Full-bodied with a rich and intricate blend of tobaccos, including Corojo wrappers and Nicaraguan Ligero fillers.

5 - Turbo: Are you the hero? This rip-roaring, spicy, full bodied treat can satisfy that serious cigar craving.
    Seatbelts save lives, my best friend and I are alive because of them.

Nobody is ever gone as long as there is someone to remember them.

hmm, might have to try that 350 HP. not that i couldn't handle the turbo ... because I could. no problem. i might smoke one right when i get done with this chisel.
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Quote Originally Posted by chefchris View Post
    hmm, might have to try that 350 HP. not that i couldn't handle the turbo ... because I could. no problem. i might smoke one right when i get done with this chisel.
    You've gotten brave since you smoked that Cohiba

I think he would actually turn green if he smoked the turbo! hahah

Mike we can split the hp ones if you want. You know I'm game. Althought how can I be a bad influence when all I did was show you the link and said interesting...no arm twisting involved.
    Last edited by guado; 01-17-2007 at 07:53 AM.

Both my packages have arrived. The Padilla's got her Friday but my shipping department forgot them... bastages.

I got the RP HP sampler in today.

Guado is in route from Tampa as I type this.

Should be a good night with my BOTL!!!
    Seatbelts save lives, my best friend and I are alive because of them.

Nobody is ever gone as long as there is someone to remember them.

Guado is one of those brothers I would like to have a smoke with one day.

Baron
    Remember to breathe

Thread Information