Thread: Heartfelt Industries Bead Sheets

1. Default Heartfelt Industries Bead Sheets

Anyone tried these sheets as humification system in a coolador?
    Geez I got to stop buying cigars

Tim

Never even kne the existed... made of the same material.... so they should work the same way. I just don't see that if you need a pound of beads for a specific area.... will you need a pound of sheets for that same area ?..... Best bet is to send Viper an e-mail and ask him
    I'm not big on doing reviews, tobacco doesn't taste like "cocoa" or "nutty" or "mocha" to me, it tastes like freakin' TOBACCO. I know what I like and I really don't care what other people think of other cigars. I've never read a review and said to myself "Wow, that sounds like a cigar I'd like to try!"

3. Default Bead volume

As I understand it, the ability of the beads is predicated on Volume. The bead sheets are the same as the bead except that they are cut into sheets (made of material that escapes me me at the moment). For any given volume obviously yopu can define that in an infinite set of dimensions. My idea was to use the sheets sized to the particular volume of your coolidor and, depending how how fancy you got with the internals, you could create layers of beads by subdividng the sheets. It would also seems to me that since thay relatively thin that but greater in area, they would would real well for the tupperware approach

Cheers
    Tim
    who is enjoying a CAO at this very moment

Thread Information