Thread: Apparently ...

Default Apparently ...

... while smoking a cigar tonite I somehow managed to singe my hair and eyebrow. hmm. don't know how this happened. I'm getting ready to head to Bible study and took a glance in the mirror and just thought something was in my hair. then i noticed it was my hair. guess I need to buy a lighter and stop lighting my cigars over a campfire.
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

hahaha, thats really funny. sorry it was at your expense, but funny none the less. Bible Study.....sweet man, i go to mine on wednesday nights.
    - Jon -
    New to the cigar world. Trying to find some good smokes

Another of my passions is jeeps/wheelin

Quote Originally Posted by Fro-nig View Post
    hahaha, thats really funny. sorry it was at your expense, but funny none the less. Bible Study.....sweet man, i go to mine on wednesday nights.
    nice to see I'm not the only one, mine is tonight. Chris, I love that picture, it cracks me up and is absolutly the person I have pictured when i think for seth.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

I thought that was a chick a la annie lennox, that's freaky!!!!
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Quote Originally Posted by Cabaiguan Juan View Post
    nice to see I'm not the only one, mine is tonight. Chris, I love that picture, it cracks me up and is absolutly the person I have pictured when i think for seth.

lol, yeah that picture kills me too. Though, I would prefer a bar above it to distinguish from the post itself.

Thread Information