Thread: ACID’s?

so has anyone tryed an ACID? My friend said once you smoke one you dont want any other kind of cigar.

I want one pretty bad. Im going to try to find one this weekend. Ill reoport back

Blog Entries

I went to the only other cigar retail store in town yesterday looking for them and they didnt have any. It looks like I'm going to be forced to buy some online.
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

The only ACID's I have tried are the ACID Ones and Blondies. I found the Blondies very sweet though unique and the ACID Ones I simply fell in love with. Spendy for a box though. I don't normally go in for flavored smokes, but the process that Drew Estates uses is infusion. Drew also makes the Mayorga Coffee infused mini smokes and two fine smokes from Drew Estates is the La Vieja Habana and the Natural. IMHO LVH is one of the best smokes out there for the money, short mixed filler, but you would never know. The aroma is classic cuban and the burn is even with a grey-grey-white ash, more grey than white but overall a fine smoke.
    No signature required, pay any bank.

ACID cigars are marketed towards the younger more popculture croud. That is why they are so popular. It also is wh they are so expensive. I personaly have not had one yet but a friend of mine insists that the Kuba Kuba is the best one out there. I'm sure that it is a good smoke but I am also convinced that you can get better for a cheaper price. It is like the CAO MX2. They are the highest advertised cigar on the market and it makes them very desireable. They are expensive and hard to find. I have had a couple and while th are good CAO makes better cigars for about the same or cheaper price... It all boils down to what you like, not what is the most advertised. Try one and let us know, who knows you may like it and that is all you will want to smoke, but the likelyhood is that you like it but also enjoy other smokes as well in the future.
    Life is to short to b!tch...Get over it and move on.

Blog Entries

Anyone recommend/know ofa place online that sells singles? None of the retailers around here carry them. I don’t want to buy a whole box either, but ill buy 2 or 3 to for a sampling.
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

I could get some local prices if you like and you could paypal the cash to me and I'll send them out. I'll also look around for a decent supplier. Edited by: Oblik
    Life is to short to b!tch...Get over it and move on.

Blog Entries

Oblik:

Yeah, that sounds great!Send me a PM if/when you go to your local shop, Ill paypal you the cash + shipping & handling. I'll take 3 of them.

We have them at our store here in Pompano Beach, Florida, we also sell them online by the singles, for those that are interested. Just thought you might want the link since I saw some of you are having a hard time finding them locally.

http://www.tobaccoworldcigars.com/ci...rew_estate.htm

Blog Entries

Nice, thanks for the link twcigars.

Which of the ACID's do you recommend? (I'll try 3 or 4 of them)

I think you can still get a pretty decent sampler pack at an affordable price. Check out some sites. I know FSS and C2U have the samplers TWC might also, don't know. Thanks for the link TWC, if it wasn't for imbedded links I would never get out of the ruts I seem to get into.

Wayne
    No signature required, pay any bank.

Blog Entries

Thats the beauty of the web ;-)

Hey Hex, I have personally tried theBlondie and the Atom myself they are both very tasty cigars, and not to mention the cool looking boxes and wrappers that they come in. I will definately be smoking more of these cause I am curious to what the others are like since the first two weren't bad at all.

Don't store them with the rest of your cigars though. Their
    flavors will definitly carry over if you do. I don't mind the
    coffee flavored Mayorgas but usually I tend to stay away from the
    flavored cigars. I did try the new CAO Flavored cigars and they
    are not too bad. I prefer a normal cigar though instead of the
    flavored ones.

14. Default

Hey Hex! Drew Estates are my all-time favorites and I've smoked
    just about every one of them. Acid are good, but they have a sour
    aftertaste sometimes.

Two weeks ago, I would have gone on and on about the Dirts, but
    they just changed the packaging and, it seems, the method of
    aging/flavoring and the last one was just too sweet. didn't like
    it one bit. I'll keep you informed as Habana House (the place I
    get my smokes) honored the change and not only gave me another one to
    make sure that this is a permanant thing, they gave me some other
    "like" smokes just in case, so I can find a new favorite. I do like the
    blondie and the juicy lucy still.

I've been meaning to get online and ask which ones they'd suggest as a
    substitute to my beloved dirt. sigh. (please let that one
    have just been a "dud")

They've just gone online and have the full Drew Estate line by the
    stick, if you still can't find them locally. He sends them in a
    really cool humid-pack (funny side note).

showmeyourash.com

Thread Information