Thread: It's Official!

Default It's Official!

Yesterday at about 2:15 I was officially released back into the wild. I am now once again a single guy.

In my eyes (emotionally/mentally/physically) we had been divorced for 6 weeks but now in the eyes of Seminole County and the great state of Florida it's on the books as being done.

We were in front of the judge for less than 2 minutes, it took longer to actually wait for all the other Simplified Dissolutions of Marriage to take place ahead of ours. I am very thankful that I had my 2 Best Friends in my corner backing me up. The judge was sarcastic and witty but fortunately for us we were very cut and dry except him mis-reading our wedding date as 9/1/02 instead of 6/1/02 (which I caught... not her.) There were some other divorces that made me feel much better of where I was in my life.

On the way out of court she handed me an envelope with the cash she owed me, I went to say something about dealing with taxes still and she cut me off and mumbled "Just GO." She then burst into tears... I walked away and never looked back. It did make me quite mad though because here she is... the one that caused all of this... crying her eyes out. I just feel like she has no right to, she shoulda been crying when she was falling in love with Travis or when they were fucking... not then. Way to little... waaaaay to late. It took me an hour or so but I calmed down and that was that.

Pizza & Beer, Ice Cream, and then a Cigar LFD (awesome smoke)... made for a good afternoon.

More beers and cigars (RP and Excalibur 2nds) made for a better night along with like 15 of my friends.

I'm sure there is more but at the moment I can't think of much else.
    Seatbelts save lives, my best friend and I are alive because of them.

Nobody is ever gone as long as there is someone to remember them.

bigpoppapuff Guest

the sun will rise tomorrow...move on...don't look back...you did NOTHING wrong.....

btw,where the heck is cgargirl??...

Congrats bro.

That's why I picked the under.

Now remember

But then again, after you get the paperwork taken care of the and divorce is finalized, you can hit the gym for a few months, build up the confidence, feel good about yourself and then take the new, smoking hot - piece of ass - does it all with a smile girl, out to eat at your ex's workplace.

Because, you still want to be friends, right.

Brenham, TX.....home of BlueBell Ice Cream!

Quote Originally Posted by Loudpipes78 View Post
    Yesterday at about 2:15 I was officially released back into the wild. I am now once again a single guy.

In my eyes (emotionally/mentally/physically) we had been divorced for 6 weeks but now in the eyes of Seminole County and the great state of Florida it's on the books as being done.

We were in front of the judge for less than 2 minutes, it took longer to actually wait for all the other Simplified Dissolutions of Marriage to take place ahead of ours. I am very thankful that I had my 2 Best Friends in my corner backing me up. The judge was sarcastic and witty but fortunately for us we were very cut and dry except him mis-reading our wedding date as 9/1/02 instead of 6/1/02 (which I caught... not her.) There were some other divorces that made me feel much better of where I was in my life.

On the way out of court she handed me an envelope with the cash she owed me, I went to say something about dealing with taxes still and she cut me off and mumbled "Just GO." She then burst into tears... I walked away and never looked back. It did make me quite mad though because here she is... the one that caused all of this... crying her eyes out. I just feel like she has no right to, she shoulda been crying when she was falling in love with Travis or when they were fucking... not then. Way to little... waaaaay to late. It took me an hour or so but I calmed down and that was that.

Pizza & Beer, Ice Cream, and then a Cigar LFD (awesome smoke)... made for a good afternoon.

More beers and cigars (RP and Excalibur 2nds) made for a better night along with like 15 of my friends.

I'm sure there is more but at the moment I can't think of much else.

Good to hear you're doing good! Smoke a few of those sticks I sent ya and enjoy life.

Shearstown, Newfoundland (A suburb of Bay Roberts)

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff View Post
    the sun will rise tomorrow...move on...don't look back...you did NOTHING wrong...snip
    Sid's a smart man. That's some good advice there.

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff View Post
    snip....btw,where the heck is cgargirl??...
    If this is another contest, I'll say "On Sabbatical again". ((Did I win??))
    ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>

Hi. My name is Jim and I like to shave!

LFD Ligero...definitely Tasty!

Thanks everyone.

Definitely moving on and not looking back. I walked out of the court room with my head held high with 2 of my Best Friends at my side.... she walked out balling hysterically alone.

I am coming out of this on top.

Already out working the E-dating scene some... we'll see how it goes. I am just enjoying going out, being me, and meeting members of the fairer sex. I am being 100% myself... some chick doesn't like it... peace the fuck out. I can stand perfectly fine on my own 2 feet and don't need to compromise for somebody else.

Monday should be back to the gym... dropped some weight the unhealthy way (not eating right through all of this)... and I know I need to get back into better eating habits and in the gym. My confidence is high right now, I realized 2 weeks ago after getting shot down twice... why the fuck does it matter. I'm in Sales... I hear NO like 30 times a day... that doesn't effect me why should it coming from some chick. Why would I let some chick I don't know effect my self-confidence/esteem? If someone was going to destroy who I am... it would have been my ex... and you know what... I got right back up, dusted off, and moved the fuck on. Some random chick at a bar or coffee shop... HA! There is nothing she could do/say that would even begin to match 5% of what Michelle did.

Dhutch I'm planning to try to make the time to fire up one of the Java's with some coffee this weekend... I'm very curious to try one.
    Last edited by Loudpipes78; 01-25-2007 at 10:53 AM.
    Seatbelts save lives, my best friend and I are alive because of them.

Nobody is ever gone as long as there is someone to remember them.

Sounds like you're moving on and handling things well. Just remind yourself that the future is unwritten and it's up to you where your path goes. And don't be bitter, not all women are cheating, lying scumbags, the same with men. Hopefully your next relationship will be much longer and have more of a solid foundation than your last.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Yeah man, what they said. Better times ahead.

You are doing everything right. Great to hear that its over. Now go get ya some.
    Family, Friends and a good cigar. Oh and some fishing too!

Thread Information