Thread: CAO sold to another company

Default CAO sold to another company

this news is making me a bit scared as to what might happen to the quality of these cigars. the company they sold their brand to has no experience with hand rolled cigars and never sold anything in USA I think.

here is the link

STORY

I wouldn't worry too much.

This gives CAO a chance to expand into the European market, and gives the #3 cigarmaker (who has very little US marketshare,) one of the best cigar distribution networks in the US.

Seems like a Win/Win to me.

Brenham, TX.....home of BlueBell Ice Cream!

We can hope that the new owner will leave buisness to the people who have been running the company in the past. (the Ozgener family) I don't think that was a ploy to take over the company but more so to expand both CAO and Henry Winterman's Cigars market. CAO is well established in the United States, and Winterman's is well established in Europe. With each others help, they could see a boom in sales in both markets.

Not a huge CAO fan here. They have a few cigars that are smokeable. Yet, in my experience, these have been inconsistant at best.
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by slcraiders View Post
    Not a huge CAO fan here. They have a few cigars that are smokeable. Yet, in my experience, these have been inconsistant at best.
    I've never been a big CAO fan either but I don't wanna get Big Jack mad at me or he'll post more pictures of ugly chicks so......

CAOs ROCK!!

TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Thread Information