Quote Originally Posted by 420seth View Post
I am the sethster, i showed up on the scene a month or so ago. My style is a little brash and blazen so some of the simpler folk around here were a little caught off guard by some of lingo. I have tried to explain myself a few times and reitterate that I mean no harm, unfortunately a few of the locals (no names mentioned) seem to have been abused as children and have some trust issues. Anyways I am a friendly 31 year old cigar smoker from Canada. I am heading to cuba in a week, gonna smoke my ass off down there and tour some cigar factories, visit a tobacco plantation, shit like that, but hey who cares, I should just go fuck myself according to some inbread who uses a monkey as a pic.

later..................

Hey, you fucking moron, if you're going to insult me, I'd appreciate it if you used a spell checking tool. Are you trying to tell me I'm peanut butter and jelly? Ham and cheese perhaps? Because that is what is inbread.

Now, if you're implying that my parents were related before they married, that would be inbred.

Putz.