Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What I think this board needs is ...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    Yeah, I request you stop being an asshole but I know you'll ignore me so.......
    Bill, what's the point of replying to a 2 month old post in this manner? You're the one coming across as an asshole stiring shit up like this.
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hex1848 View Post
    Bill, what's the point of replying to a 2 month old post in this manner? You're the one coming across as an asshole stiring shit up like this.
    I didn't see the thread until just yesteday when the thread got topped.

I don't think Sid posting videos that call people "fags" is appropriate at all here, do you? If I had seen the thread back whenever, I would have objected then too.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

A lesson for everyone here

Link!

I hadn't paid any attention to the date either - I thought it had just been posted yesterday as well.

I truly think it has something to do with the way the board refreshes. I've noticed that if I'm not extremely careful, I lose most of the "new posts" on a given day. I don't even realize it's a new post until someone else tops it sometime later (as in this case).

BTW - nice going, Bill - ya pissed off Hex again... And don't give me that "WHAT???" and "WHO, ME???" crap...

5. Thumbs down

"No one can tell me what is a good cigar -- for me. I am the only judge. There are no standards -- no real standards. Each man's preference is the only standard for him, the only one which he can accept, the only one which can command him."
    ~ Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff View Post
    here chris...here's a tune for ya....enjoy!!

http://www.eveningservice.com/Video
    This is ridiculous. Watch the other videos on Youtube, this guy's just a satire wannabe.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    I hadn't paid any attention to the date either - I thought it had just been posted yesterday as well.

I truly think it has something to do with the way the board refreshes. I've noticed that if I'm not extremely careful, I lose most of the "new posts" on a given day. I don't even realize it's a new post until someone else tops it sometime later (as in this case).

BTW - nice going, Bill - ya pissed off Hex again... And don't give me that "WHAT???" and "WHO, ME???" crap...
    Spamming this board with endless "youtube" video links is stupid and pointless especially when those videos contain highly offensive content.

And if Sid keeps doing it, I will continue to raise the point. When Sid acts like an asshole like he did here with chefchris, I'll also continue to call a spade a spade and I quite frankly don't care if it was yesterday or two months ago.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Spamming this board with endless "youtube" video links is stupid and pointless especially when those videos contain highly offensive content.

And if Sid keeps doing it, I will continue to raise the point. When Sid acts like an asshole like he did here with chefchris, I'll also continue to call a spade a spade and I quite frankly don't care if it was yesterday or two months ago.
    ...at least you didn't give me the "What??? Who Me???" crap...

Blog Entries

Bill, it was a joke. Take it as such and move on. You are really testing my patience with this one. Everything had died down, everyone was happy and you start attacking someone for a comment he made 2 months ago??

Enough is enough.
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hex1848 View Post
    Bill, it was a joke. Take it as such and move on. You are really testing my patience with this one. Everything had died down, everyone was happy and you start attacking someone for a comment he made 2 months ago??

Enough is enough.
    You call the video with the repeated references to "faggots" a "joke?" Sorry Hex, I don't think it's "funny" at all, it's just as offensive as the "n" word.

I hardly call this post by Sid a "joke" either:

i seem to have struck a nerve.....
    On the other hand, he was clearly baiting and trolling with that comment, why don't you threaten to ban him?

And once again his constant flooding of this site with stupid youtube videos is ridiculous.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

In my opinion youtube has become a mainstream part of the internet experience. It is a fantastic way to relay thoughts, feelings and opinions WITHOUT cluttering up servers and mailboxes. You can include a few bytes of information in the form of a short URL and relay ideas, emotions, humor or whatever you desire. How else could I, for example, relay a young Jay Leno, two favorite singers and a favorite songwriter in 43 bytes of disk space?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AT89Cte_cg8

I like Chris's suggestion of having a thread for favorite video links. Hex, do you think maybe a separate forum for favorite youtube and other video links is a good idea?

bigpoppapuff Guest

naah...i think they should go wherever ....not only in one forum....

btw.....here's a favorite tune from aerosmith...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=yROJuGAY0KI

I don't mind tasteful youtube posts. I think they are just fine in the general section, or any of the other sections when applicable.

I think maybe a dedicated youtube section would detract from the board, being it a cigar discussion forum.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

Thank you bigpoppa, haven't heard/seen that video in a while....brings back memories of an awesome summer I had.

Quote Originally Posted by drew_goring View Post
    I don't mind tasteful youtube posts. I think they are just fine in the general section, or any of the other sections when applicable.

I think maybe a dedicated youtube section would detract from the board, being it a cigar discussion forum.
    hmmm.... Didn't think of it that way. You have a point.

This is much more than just a cigar discussion forum. It's a cigar smokers forum where cigar smokers (and even Cinda ) can talk about everything and anything. So I guess posting links wherever is probably more appropriate than a separate forum.

Forget my suggestion... bad idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby07 View Post
    hmmm.... Didn't think of it that way. You have a point.

This is much more than just a cigar discussion forum. It's a cigar smokers forum where cigar smokers (and even Cinda ) can talk about everything and anything. So I guess posting links wherever is probably more appropriate than a separate forum.

Forget my suggestion... bad idea.
    Definitely agree with the bolded point. I worded my last post kind of awkwardly.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

I knew exactly what you meant

bigpoppapuff Guest

what we really need is......

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pBqPHJhmFHo

Blog Entries

More Cowbell!!!

Blog Entries

hummmmmmm here is a good use of old a old cigar box

http://youtube.com/watch?v=E7zjkbgDz...related&search=

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Thread Information