Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What I think this board needs is ...

Quote Originally Posted by heftysmokes View Post
    More Cowbell!!!
    Ok - You asked for it...

Rated R for language!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxITG...elated&search=

bigpoppapuff Guest

nah...i like my link better...and no dirty words that might offend....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by drew_goring View Post
    I don't mind tasteful youtube posts. I think they are just fine in the general section, or any of the other sections when applicable.

I think maybe a dedicated youtube section would detract from the board, being it a cigar discussion forum.
    So do you think Sid's link with the constant use of the word "faggot" is "tasteful?" I don't think it is.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby07 View Post
    In my opinion youtube has become a mainstream part of the internet experience. It is a fantastic way to relay thoughts, feelings and opinions WITHOUT cluttering up servers and mailboxes. You can include a few bytes of information in the form of a short URL and relay ideas, emotions, humor or whatever you desire. How else could I, for example, relay a young Jay Leno, two favorite singers and a favorite songwriter in 43 bytes of disk space?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AT89Cte_cg8

I like Chris's suggestion of having a thread for favorite video links. Hex, do you think maybe a separate forum for favorite youtube and other video links is a good idea?
    I disagree with you.

So Shelby, do you think the video with the constant use of the word "faggot" is something that should have been posted here?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

5. Question

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    I disagree with you.

So Shelby, do you think the video with the constant use of the word "faggot" is something that should have been posted here?
    I'm not into youtube and I won't go look at the video. How exactly is the term being used?
    "No one can tell me what is a good cigar -- for me. I am the only judge. There are no standards -- no real standards. Each man's preference is the only standard for him, the only one which he can accept, the only one which can command him."
    ~ Mark Twain

john51277 Guest

We need some of this up in here.

It was an awesome concert!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHg2q5M6WnY

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff View Post
    i seem to have struck a nerve.....
    Hex - after watching the video and reading this post - you really didn't think this was baiting???

I'm really sorry I didn't see this the first hours of when it was posted - but to be honest - it really sucked then and it really sucks now. It is what it is...

sid does owe a PUBLIC apology to chefchris and the entire community for this purely defamatory act. This really borders on being a HATE CRIME (a felony) doing this in public in Illinois. It is very dergatory - it is inflammatory - and very insensitive. This was truly above and beyond all good decency - I don't care HOW long ago it occurred. He can't possibly be proud he publically posted this nonsense.

Otherwise - you should really think about reinstating the accounts of Korean and Proud and a few others that are likeminded...
    Last edited by ggiese; 03-25-2007 at 11:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    Hex - after watching the video and reading this post - you really didn't think this was baiting???

I'm really sorry I didn't see this the first hours of when it was posted - but to be honest - it really sucked then and it really sucks now. It is what it is...

sid does owe a PUBLIC apology to chefchris and the entire community for this purely defamatory act. This really borders on being a HATE CRIME (a felony) doing this in public in Illinois. It is very dergatory - it is inflammatory - and very insensitive. This was truly above and beyond all good decency - I don't care HOW long ago it occurred. He can't possibly be proud he publically posted this nonsense.

Otherwise - you should really think about reinstating the accounts of Korean and Proud and a few others that are likeminded...
    Wow, I never really looked at the first 2 pages of this thread. I feel that was an inappropriate link that was posted, and the statements that were made, although Chris handled it in what I would think to be the best way possible and defused the situation.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

9. Question

Has anyone asked Chris what he thought?
    "No one can tell me what is a good cigar -- for me. I am the only judge. There are no standards -- no real standards. Each man's preference is the only standard for him, the only one which he can accept, the only one which can command him."
    ~ Mark Twain

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dickson View Post
    Has anyone asked Chris what he thought?
    Yes.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Blog Entries

I'm not into youtube and I won't go look at the video. How exactly is the term being used?
    All you have to do is click the link that Sid posted and you can see for yourself.

I'm not going to transcribe the video for you dickson because the content is highly offensive. The phrase "God hates fags" is used over and over again along with the line "If you're a fag then God hates you too."

According to the site where the video is posted, it's been "systematically removed" from MySpace and the hate mongers that own the site are encouraging other assholes to post the link elsewhere so they can spread their hate.

Do you think this is appropriate material to be posted here?

Please answer the question instead of continuing to play games.....
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

12. Question

And??????
    ~ Mark Twain

13. Question

CC,

First of all where do you get off telling me, I'm playing games!!!! After ggeise's post I clicked the link and got nothing.

I believe that used improperly the word faggott, queer, gay is offensive. Either you're hard to get along with or the keyboard does the talking on your end.

Now.........lets talk about getting those deer out of your yard. I'd be more than happy to come over with my feeder and bow and carry them out.
    ~ Mark Twain

CC,

First of all where do you get off telling me, I'm playing games!!!! After ggeise's post I clicked the link and got nothing.
    You need to push the start button to get it to play...

I believe that used improperly the word faggott, queer, gay is offensive.
    I think we're on the same page... I think...

Well, I found a lot of Sid's postings offensive - he has a political axe to grind and he does it constantly with his sig tag and Username. He posts crap showing why Republicans are idiots and Christians are all simpleminded bigots who only know how to hate.

So I just ignore him now. He can poke and prod, I'm not rising to feed the troll anymore.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

16. Talking

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    You need to push the start button to get it to play...

I did that, no workie

I think we're on the same page... I think...
    We are.........

Damn!!! It didn't come out the way that I wanted it to.
    Last edited by Dickson; 03-26-2007 at 02:10 PM. Reason: addition
    ~ Mark Twain

Blog Entries

You need to take the parent controls off! To watch you tube there is something that it wants you to down load. I never watched it before either until the guys began posting it here but I remember it made me down load something.

We are.........

Damn!!! It didn't come out the way that I wanted it to.
    Last edited by cinda; 03-26-2007 at 04:53 PM. Reason: missing a word

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Brenham, TX.....home of BlueBell Ice Cream!

I think this board needs naked women and free cigars for everyone! Just my honest opinion on the matter

Quote Originally Posted by dHUTCH View Post
    I think this board needs naked women and free cigars for everyone! Just my honest opinion on the matter
    Here, here!!!

Blog Entries

CC,

I believe that used improperly the word faggott, queer, gay is offensive. Either you're hard to get along with or the keyboard does the talking on your end.

Now.........lets talk about getting those deer out of your yard. I'd be more than happy to come over with my feeder and bow and carry them out.
    Sorry Dickson, I can see where you'd be confused by that link because as George said, you need to click the "forward" arrow in the middle to get it to play, otherwise like you said, you don't see it. The same thing happened to me the first few times I saw a video posted in a similar manner.

Oh get this, my neighbor was out walking her dog one day and she was telling me that they FEED the freakin' deer and love the fact that there are EIGHT of the damn things walking around on the hill up in back of our houses. Her family has been on my street so long that years ago, the road was named after them (Landon Road). Her brother lives between me and her and her other brother lives on the other side of her. Her son lives down the street and her nephew is on the other side of her brother.

So if I have you over to thin the deer population, I'll probably catch hell from the whole clan so I'll have to withdraw my request for your services.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 03-26-2007 at 04:55 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Thread Information