Thread: C bid is definitely the devil(with benifits)

Default C bid is definitely the devil(with benifits)

I Will say that I have a true love hate relationship with Cbid.

I hate the fact that I buy alot of cigars that I normally would not buy.

However, with that same token I am buying cigars I would never buy and I love it.

I get boxes for cheap(sometimes) and I love it. A few sticks I have bought I love...others...meh.

But either way I am expanding my knowledge.

with that note. Good ngiht.

ohhhh....The Korean has gone and got himself in trouble now. I registerd and put two bids in for five pack Rocky Patels and Arturo Fuentes at what I was confident was too low of a bid ($7 each) and it now seems that I have won. I spend about $20 every week-week and a half for 2-3 smokes at B&M, I can now tell that the cooleridor (sp?) is coming alot sooner than I had once thought. Oh well

Some people don't like c-bid, personally I've scored great smokes for great prices. Haven't used them in a while, but I will again.

I got my self in trouble with CBid also. I told my wife I would chill out on purchasing more cigars till my supply started to subside some (I've filled 2 humidors in about 2-3 weeks). Well last night I saw an auction for Casa Torano Toros 5 pack and had to get them. My wife saw the charge this morning and got mad. Now I'm forbidden from purchasing anything cigar related for a month.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

I blame Al Gore for inventing the Internet, it's just too easy to sit in the lazy-boy and click a button.

Quote Originally Posted by SkinnyDan View Post
    I got my self in trouble with CBid also. I told my wife I would chill out on purchasing more cigars till my supply started to subside some (I've filled 2 humidors in about 2-3 weeks). Well last night I saw an auction for Casa Torano Toros 5 pack and had to get them. My wife saw the charge this morning and got mad. Now I'm forbidden from purchasing anything cigar related for a month.
    You let her see your purchases?!

We only have one bank account and she checks it online daily. So right now I have no way of hiding them. But ohh well, I have 2 humidors full of cigars I haven't tried yet so I should be ok for a month.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Made my 1st purchase there because of this thread.
    Family, Friends and a good cigar. Oh and some fishing too!

9. Default

Public Service Announcement. Great deal on Camacho Sampler. 20 toros for (at least right now $2 a stick). Check the specials area.

Thread Information