Thread: Sirius

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Sirius

Anyone else got it? I got one for Christmas and I think its awesome, I haven't put a CD in my car in like 5 weeks.
    End of line.

Default I got XM...

I love satellite radio. Atlanta radio sucks fat shafts (except the GSU and GA Tech stations). Really makes the work day go by quickly too. I do think it's ironic that Rush's "Spirit of Radio" gets played on a pay service, but there it is.

TampaSupremo
    "Ph-nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!"-H.P. Lovecraft

xm junkie here....but I agree I hardly listen to regular radio or cd's

eddie
    Colts 2007 Superbowl Champs
    all those in denial.......

Sirius is da shit. If I hear something on satrad I think I gotta have, I'll get the CD, otherwise it's a lot of sirius. In the cd player, been goin back and forth between OAR 34th & 8th, the Be Good Tanyas, and an old Janes Addiction Live album. Also play sirius at work on laptop.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

My wife got Sirius for Christmas also...... I don't think we have listened to the radio since. Between Sirius and the iPod.... I still do enjoy some of the local radio stations in NYC when I am there.
    I'm not big on doing reviews, tobacco doesn't taste like "cocoa" or "nutty" or "mocha" to me, it tastes like freakin' TOBACCO. I know what I like and I really don't care what other people think of other cigars. I've never read a review and said to myself "Wow, that sounds like a cigar I'd like to try!"

I've had XM for 2 years now. I haven't listened to terrestrial radio in well over a year.

I have it up here in Canada and really enjoy it. Only thing that is a little annoying is I only have 3 presets on mine....but its great when your 300kms from the nearest city and you can listen to BBC World.

Blog Entries

I think it's a complete waste of money so I won't buy it. I listen to CD's 95% of the time and local AM news stations for news and traffic reports.

A friend of mine has it in his car and it cuts out on him whenever I'm in the car with him and we're trying to listen to it. Another friend of mine has it on his computer at work. I've looked over the "stations" and none of them appeal to me so once again, I don't want to spend money on it since I'd rarely ever use it.

Between XM and Sirius, I think XM is the better one.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Thread Information