Thread: Pet Wash Vid

Default Pet Wash Vid

Hilarious... even made it to cnn....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15bwhVxw-Bg
    Look at that... I plumb got myself 5 raisins and 7 termites.

That is f'ed up...... but funny music in the background
    I'm not big on doing reviews, tobacco doesn't taste like "cocoa" or "nutty" or "mocha" to me, it tastes like freakin' TOBACCO. I know what I like and I really don't care what other people think of other cigars. I've never read a review and said to myself "Wow, that sounds like a cigar I'd like to try!"

Thats a good idea, for anyones whose ever been scratched while tryign to bathe a cat.

Someone at one of our local pet stores put a dog in there and turned it on to give him a wash, then abandonded him... A few hours later the staff and a customer realized what happened and are now looking for a good home for the dog
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

Quote Originally Posted by jiaguy View Post
    Thats a good idea, for anyones whose ever been scratched while tryign to bathe a cat.
    I am not a "cat" person.... but don't cats keep themselves fairly clean. Is it really necessary to wash them.
    I'm not big on doing reviews, tobacco doesn't taste like "cocoa" or "nutty" or "mocha" to me, it tastes like freakin' TOBACCO. I know what I like and I really don't care what other people think of other cigars. I've never read a review and said to myself "Wow, that sounds like a cigar I'd like to try!"

No, one usually doesnt have to wash them, unless they get into something, or get something spilt on them. I've never had to wash my cats, and they are hella clean....
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

until they go into the garbage to get some tuna you threw out a few hours ago...

thats hilarious....

and sad about the guy abandoning his dog in one...
    -=JStrider=-
    ~a woman is only a woman, but a good cigar is a smoke. -- Rudyard Kipling

~Clatto Verata Nicto

I've got three furballs - and IMHO it depends on the cat and/or the owner.

I have a long hair and two short hairs. They all keep themselves clean, but they can get matty or their coat can get oily(?) - kinda like when folks don't wash their hair for a while. We usually give them 2-3 baths a year - once when it gets warm, once mid summer (esp if it gets really sticky), and once in the late fall before it gets too cool. I know folks who never do it and folks that do it every other month.

Just my .02.

And no, I'm not a cat person. Go figure.
    Look at that... I plumb got myself 5 raisins and 7 termites.

Thread Information