Thread: I can't believe I wrote this

Default I can't believe I wrote this

As I sit here on the coldest fucking day in Denver in recorded history, I can't believe I wrote this just a few months ago!

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby07 View Post
    This year has been brutally hot in Denver. Since most of my smoking is relegated to the outdoors, it's hard to want to sit out in 90-100 degree heat for an hour or more and enjoy a cigar. it is 11:10 as I write this and it is still warm outside. But burning one in a cigar lounge or a smokiing room is extremely enjoyable. In fact, I have been seriously considering spending the 35 bucks a month or so for the membership at the local B&M just to have a convenient place to go.
    ...still thinking about the B&M membership, but not as much now since I smoke in my office.

Cold? It's not even below 0 yet

35 bucks a month?? Wow. I just paid 20 bucks for the year...
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

Early spring this year according to the groundhog!!! Almost time to return to the bigger smokes.
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Quote Originally Posted by drew_goring View Post
    Cold? It's not even below 0 yet

35 bucks a month?? Wow. I just paid 20 bucks for the year...
    -18F / -28C Wind chill -32F

It's cold!

Can I come up north where it's warm and smoke with you?

-18F / -28C Wind chill -32F

It's cold!

Can I come up north where it's warm and smoke with you?
    Wow, and I thought it was cold here with highs in the low to mid 40s

Right now it is 54F
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Who's sober now?

I love my B&M so much I would easily pay $35 per month just to use their lounge. It would actually be nice, we do get some freeloaders coming in once in a while and it does get tiring. They buy one cigar, start to bum drinks off us, then ask "whatcha smoking", and say OOOOooooh that sounds good, in an obvious attempt to get someone to give them one of their own.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Can you buy/bring drinks into your B&M? If I could do that it'd be a no brainer.

Can you buy/bring drinks into your B&M? If I could do that it'd be a no brainer.
    We can bring whatever into ours. To comply with the new smoking ban, it is a private "members only" club.

Quote Originally Posted by drew_goring View Post
    We can bring whatever into ours. To comply with the new smoking ban, it is a private "members only" club.
    crap dude at least you have that. My B&M guy had to close his back room down and move to a worse (less income) location because of the FULL smoking ban here. Get this, he is coming over to my house Sunday to smoke whereas I used to smoke at his B&M. How fucked is that? (I mean, cool he is coming over... but you get the idea)

-W.
    The Internet - All the Piracy, None of the Scurvy

Quote Originally Posted by Monk View Post
    crap dude at least you have that. My B&M guy had to close his back room down and move to a worse (less income) location because of the FULL smoking ban here. Get this, he is coming over to my house Sunday to smoke whereas I used to smoke at his B&M. How fucked is that? (I mean, cool he is coming over... but you get the idea)

-W.

That is pretty fucked up....

Quote Originally Posted by Monk View Post

-W.
    That is fucked. I don't even know if there are any cities left in Canada that you can smoke indoors in anymore, except for a few very specific exemptions.

Shearstown, Newfoundland (A suburb of Bay Roberts)

snip...but not as much now since I smoke in my office.
    I can't speak for the rest of Canadians, but from this Canuck:

BASTID!!!!! I am so friggin' jealous!!!!!
    ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>

Hi. My name is Jim and I like to shave!

Well, the last couple of days it's been in the 60's and will get up into the 70's today. Still a foot and a half of snow in my back yard. It's is absolutely gorgous outside right now. More snow on Friday. Just fuckin' amazing!

Thread Information