Thread: Military fumeral Texas style

Default Military fumeral Texas style

I got an email about this and decided to check it out. It is inspiring, to say the least.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/military/kiehl.asp

Edit: Obviously I mistyped the title. It should read "Military funeral Texas style."
    Last edited by Shelby07; 02-02-2007 at 05:27 PM.

2. Default

That little town sets an example for the rest of America to follow.

One more reason I'm proud to live in Texas. We get slammed a lot for being backward, ignorant cowboy knuckle-dragging types, but that's not the kind of people I know and love here in this great state. Its' folks like this that make up the majority in this great state.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

I've heard a lot of the Texan jokes, but in my personal experience I don't think I have ever met a Texan that I didn't like. The majority of Texans I have met just generally seem to be real down to earth people with good morals and ethics, and common sense when it comes to what's right and wrong.

I wasn't real crazy about LBJ, but then I never met him, so he doesn't count.

I've never met a texan I didn't like.

6. Default

Texans are good peeps .

I think this says a lot about the town and it's size. 1200 people is the size of the town near where I grew up. I think people are not meant to live 1 million to the square mile. There is more of small town America(and Canada) than people think. We are the majority in this nation ,not the retards on the coasts that are on tv all the time. Small tons America is what keeps this country going and fed

Kevin
    The older I get ,the better I was

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7 View Post
    Texans are good peeps .

I think this says a lot about the town and it's size. 1200 people is the size of the town near where I grew up. I think people are not meant to live 1 million to the square mile. There is more of small town America(and Canada) than people think. We are the majority in this nation ,not the retards on the coasts that are on tv all the time. Small tons America is what keeps this country going and fed

Kevin
    Well said
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

Hey - I live in a very small town on the coast. I've never lived more than 15 miles from the coast and I've always lived in small towns.

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7 View Post
    Texans are good peeps .

Kevin
    I agree Kevin (so long as said people are as open minded and accepting as most of the guys on here). I think it would make an interesting discussion the different thoughts and points of view on this. (not on a web board though, email and forums are far to easily misinterpreted IMO).

-W.
    The Internet - All the Piracy, None of the Scurvy

Thread Information