Thread: March Madness Pool

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Smile

Top of the day....I'm surprised there aren't more people interested, quickly. Great way to make the NCAA Chamionship interesting to watch. Very inexpensive to.
    "No one can tell me what is a good cigar -- for me. I am the only judge. There are no standards -- no real standards. Each man's preference is the only standard for him, the only one which he can accept, the only one which can command him."
    ~ Mark Twain

I just posted the guidelines for the pool. Does anyone know exactly when it starts?

Come on CS, if everyone does this the winner is going to walk away with a huge package, and remember - its usually someone who knows nothing about the sport that wins these things!!!
    End of line.

Thumbs up

March 15-16. Are you ready for some Bball?????
    "No one can tell me what is a good cigar -- for me. I am the only judge. There are no standards -- no real standards. Each man's preference is the only standard for him, the only one which he can accept, the only one which can command him."
    ~ Mark Twain

Does anyone know when exactly they are going to select the teams for the tourney?
    End of line.

Thumbs up

March 11th is selection Sunday.
    ~ Mark Twain

Is this for one team? Or, do you get points for every team you pick that wins in that round?
    Anyways, I'm in.

I'm ashamed to say I haven't watched one complete game this season though.

I don't really pay much attention to college basketball so I'm not sure about when they decide on the brakets. Does anyone know when that will be?
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Blog Entries

I'm in.

Smile

Come on guys, gals. It's anybodies tournament!!!!! I never win...makes for an interesting March with all the B-ball gamesand teams I wind up routing for.
    ~ Mark Twain

Just put all the information for the new system we're using at the top of this thread. Let me know if there are any problems signing on.
    End of line.

I'll sign up when I get home from work. Darn Air Force network blocking it as a game.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Thread Information