Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: March Madness Pool

Looks like this is going to be a battle of the Dans.

If Ohio State wins, cgardan has it. If Florida wins, SkinnyDan has it.

Poor SlcRaiders had a great bracket going with 3 of the final four. But both of his picks lost, so he's out.

Ijust go by the assumption that when they seed the teams they pretty much know what they are doing, and this somewhat proves that. I think.

Either way, win or loose, at least it got me a little bit interested in college basketball.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Quote Originally Posted by SkinnyDan View Post
    Ijust go by the assumption that when they seed the teams they pretty much know what they are doing, and this somewhat proves that. I think.

Either way, win or loose, at least it got me a little bit interested in college basketball.
    Congrats, SkinnyDan! Please confirm the address in your profile is correct and I will get your cigars out in the next couple of days...
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Quote Originally Posted by slcraiders View Post
    Congrats, SkinnyDan! Please confirm the address in your profile is correct and I will get your cigars out in the next couple of days...

Quote Originally Posted by slcraiders View Post

Also, maybe a little wishlist or something, this is the first time I'm buying cigars for someone else, so I need a little guidance.

Blog Entries

Congrats to SkinnyDan...this just goes to show you that Fantasy Football prowess doesn't translate into NCAA Bracket dominance (note heftysmokes 1 final entrant, sheesh!)

The address in my profile is correct, but if you don't want to look it up my address is as follows:

Dan Bennett
    710 Mason Terrace Rd Apt 11
    Perry, GA 31069

And for a wish list, what ever you want to send. I'm still new to cigars so I'm open to anything, though I've been tending more towards maduros lately.

Thanks.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

Congratulations.

Will get you some cigars in the mail soon. Enjoy.

Smokes on their way tomorrow-

Delivery Confirmation™ Label Number: 0103 8555 7498 4064 2368
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Sorry for the delay. Your prize will come via JR Cigars enjoy

Mine go out today. Hope you enjoy and congrats!

Sorry, been really busy and haven't gotten a chance to run to the B&M. I'll get there on Monday and pick you out something nice.

Quote Originally Posted by CgarDan View Post
    Sorry for the delay. Your prize will come via JR Cigars enjoy
    Here is the tracking info for the package

http://wwwapps.ups.com/WebTracking/p...Conditions=yes

Quote Originally Posted by mills View Post
    Sorry, been really busy and haven't gotten a chance to run to the B&M. I'll get there on Monday and pick you out something nice.
    Hey there's no rush man, I'm just happy I won something! :)

Quote Originally Posted by SkinnyDan View Post

And for a wish list, what ever you want to send. I'm still new to cigars so I'm open to anything, though I've been tending more towards maduros lately.

Thanks.
    All right, as I fellow noob, I just went to the B&M and got what looked good to me. Hope you enjoy.

USPS 0306 0320 0002 5089 7155

Hey,

I just wanted to thank everyone for the great smokes, and other things. I've almost everyone's in and I'm sure the rest will get to me in due time. Again thanks everyone.

Thread Information