Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cuban order.

maphic Guest

Default Cuban order.

yguv ygygvyghyguygujyj
    Last edited by maphic; 02-05-2007 at 12:35 PM.

As the purchase of Cuban cigars is illegal in the U.S., I think it would be wise of you to remove the link and name of the source from your post.
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Delete the entire post. Do not post any pictures what so ever. Never list or openly discuss sources on the forum.

Please review the following post

http://www.cigarsmokers.com/t494-official-policy-on-cuban-cigars.html

There is a section towards the bottom of the main page entitled rules and regulations. Please familiarize yourself to them all.

http://www.cigarsmokers.com/f31-rule...gulations.html
    Last edited by nhcigarfan; 02-05-2007 at 12:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan View Post
    Delete the entire post. Do not post any pictures what so ever. Never list or openly discuss sources on the forum.
    Tyler is right. Read the Rules section, maphic:

Official Policy on Cuban Cigars
    As much as it pains me to do so, I would like to officially declare that the sale or trade of Cuban Cigars (ISOM’s) are not be discussed on this board. Please do so in private. I am not enacting this policy because of any particular post/thread. I simply want to keep this board a clean, fun place for everyone’s enjoyment. The bottom line is that Cigarsmokers.com is owned and operated in the United States and Cuban cigars are illegal here. Black market wares bring nothing but trouble.

If you would like to discuss an experience or post a review about a Cuban cigar, that is fine so long as it does not involve buying, selling, or trading with in the United States.

Sorry guys, but I'm not going to jeopardize this community or myself for the enjoyment of anyone.

As soon as it becomes apparent that the trade embargo has been lifted, or someone can prove to me that allowing these type of posts will not fall back on the forum, then this ban will be removed.
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

maphic Guest

well then delete my thread

Or you can just educate yourself to the rules of the board and edit your post.

Quote Originally Posted by maphic View Post
    I placed an order at omitted while taking
    temporary leave of my senses, but then realized the error of my ways.
    Dumbass.

I bought it.
    hoo boy. Exibit "A"

I should have my meds adjusted.
    <sigh> Yes, you should.

Once I receive the cigars I'll post some pictures so that you all can take a look and post your opinion on weather you believe them to be waterproof
    I already have an opinion on "whether" or not I even give a shit. Guess which.
    Last edited by basil; 02-05-2007 at 01:06 PM. Reason: clarification
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

maphic Guest

or you can delete. i dont mind my post.

so that you all can take a look and post your opinion on weather you believe them to be real or fake.
    I believe weather to be real. With this post: Partly cloudy with a chance of some serious rain...

--Drive-By Truckers

i got popcorn just in time for lunch! with sugar! anyone?

maphic Guest

there, now a mature mod can delete the thread. because having people quote what i said defeats the purpose of my erasing my initial post.

there, now a mature mod can delete the thread. because having people quote what i said defeats the purpose of my erasing my initial post.
    And implied insults shouted down from your high road is mature? Here's some maturity to match yours: go fuck yourself.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

A mature member would have educated himself and never posted what you did.

Some of the reasons behind rules such as this are:

1: - Cubans are illegal in the US (but you know this)

2: - Don't for a min. think there isn't a anti-cuban group or governmental agency that has software to search forums just for this type of post containing this type of information.

3: - reason being, once you post the entire process the Treasury department could track packages from this vendor and bust the purchasers in the US.

You may not care if you violate US law but I know there are many people out there that would appreciate it if you don't get them busted.

Blog Entries

There are no "mods" here.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

maphic Guest

Quote Originally Posted by basil View Post
    And implied insults shouted down from your high road is mature? Here's some maturity to match yours: go fuck yourself.
    lol youre cool. please be more original then "go fuck yourself".

Maphic.... here's your intro, just in case you forgot...

hello.
    I have been searching around for a good cigar forum for a while. From the topics and posts on this one, I think this will be my cigar forum home. I just started to get in to the cigar scene over the summer. I went on a cruise to Nassau, Bahamas, and I bought a Cuban. That night I enjoyed the cigar while talking with my uncle. After the cruise i bought a humidor and a bunch of singles. I don't have a clue what I like right now, there is a little bit of everything in my humidor.
    Hopefully I'll have a favorite in a next few months.
    ...then after having had what was probably an honest mistake pointed out to you, you reply with...

or you can delete. i dont mind my post.
    ...then...

...and now...

lol youre cool. please be more original then "go fuck yourself".
    Sooooo..... It seems you searched and searched and searched for a good forum and after 25 posts it's apparant that you made no effort to do any research into the community, you've busted a request from the board provider with no hint of humility or remorse; just a questionable attitude... and are already stirring the shit with one of the guys who made your long searched for home what it is.

I need to go get some popcorn and think about this a little...

maphic Guest

It's the god-damned god-less internet, it's not like I'm going to take seriously what some guy five states away, or an ocean apart from me says on here-seriously.

It's the god-damned god-less internet, it's not like I'm going to take seriously what some guy five states away, or an ocean apart from me says on here-seriously.
    maphic,

I think you're missing the original point and that was that this forum is community moderated. Posting with the content that was originally there goes against the rules of this board as laid down by Hex. Finally, all that needed to be done was to edit the post and apologize, not make it sound like you hadn't done something wrong. Just man up, apologise for the error and let it go.

-W.
    The Internet - All the Piracy, None of the Scurvy

Perhaps that is your experience, but it's really not like that here. Posting with that attitude will make it very difficult to be accepted into this community.

Settle down and post like you are talking to friends, not faceless names. You will do much better here.

All you had to do was delete the post. Not act like a child scolded for doing something they shouldn't have. There is no reason to get your panties in a bunch over this. If you don't like the way the board operates there is always Bananaland.

Thread Information