Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hex Ban this motherfucker maphic

Default Hex Ban this motherfucker maphic

I tell you what motherfucker: family is off limits. NO tough guy here, just somebody who will gladly and abley kick the living shit out of you, and bury what was left with no motherfucking second goddamn thoughts. You are truly a lowest of the low piece of shit. If you can't hold your own without targeting wives and daughters you deserve to be bounced into a cell with bubba for a couple of years till your asshole and your gums are so reamed out you can see daylight all the through when you bend over.

Here's what you just did with that posted you fucking puke:

You use statements like that with one person in here and you use it with the whole board - you might as well use the word nigger,kike, spic, etc., you show your true fucking colors with your sorry piece of shit mysogynistic cocksucker ass. You did much worse than shit in the living room, you pedaphile motherfucker.

reference
    Last edited by basil; 02-07-2007 at 12:38 PM. Reason: post refer
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

that's bullshit right there, get this douche outta here, we don't need that

maphic Guest

Quote Originally Posted by basil View Post
    After you rape my wife, would you mind sharing her uterus with me?
    WTF! You would eat your wife's uterus?

This came in pm.

Private Message: dick

Today, 11:32 AM

maphic is an unknown quantity at this point
    Default dick
    lol bitch.
    you arent so tough are you? wanting to get me banned. shows you are weak. well in the end i will out last you anyway..
    you are much older than me so there for you will die before me. when you are in your grave rotting i will be on this earth fucking the shit out of your daughter. :) enjoy
    Forward Message Reply With Quote

FYI motherfuckic, you need to know that you're getting banned because you're fucking trash - a fucking infinitesimal tiny piece of shit that is being flicked out and off of this board. Keeping the place clean from septic fucking rot shit like yourself.
    Last edited by basil; 02-07-2007 at 12:49 PM.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Smile

It seems like we get all the losers. Spic huh? Come to poppa!!!!!!
    "No one can tell me what is a good cigar -- for me. I am the only judge. There are no standards -- no real standards. Each man's preference is the only standard for him, the only one which he can accept, the only one which can command him."
    ~ Mark Twain

What a piece of shit. I'll vote to ban.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by cigar no baka View Post
    What a piece of shit. I'll vote to ban.
    No vote bro - this fucking piece is insta-ban
    - Tom Robbins

Hey Maphic,

I'm younger, you go near his daughter. I'll be right behind you doing you and, you'll love it. You degenerate cocksucker. You're done!!!! Start the ban poll.
    "No one can tell me what is a good cigar -- for me. I am the only judge. There are no standards -- no real standards. Each man's preference is the only standard for him, the only one which he can accept, the only one which can command him."
    ~ Mark Twain

Whoops! hey motherfuckic, I think I see the site owner at mod control - I think you're about done here. But believe me you have a standing goddamn invitation here in West Texas you lowlife piece of goddamn filth.
    - Tom Robbins

Whoops! hey motherfuckic, I think I see the site owner at mod control - I think you're about done here. But believe me you have a standing goddamn invitation here in West Texas you lowlife piece of goddamn filth.
    Be sure to let us know Basil so we can bring the popcorn and 2 by 4s.

-W.
    The Internet - All the Piracy, None of the Scurvy

Way over the line, ban him.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

No vote bro - this fucking piece is insta-ban
    Agreed, Hex, you listening?

Blog Entries

Problem solved.
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

Thanks Hex!!!

16. Default

I feel like a giant boil has been removed from my ass.

Thanks Hex!

I did a little google search on this fucktard. Very interesting stuff if he carries the same handle on other forums.

http://www.1up.com/do/my1Up?publicUserId=5447342

Check out the link to his personal website on the left.

Here's a link if you want to go straight to it. Warning, it may not be suitable for kids or coworkers. If it's the same punk, he has some issues.

that's messed up. I would rather have not even clicked that link.

I'm not even gonna click that sorry piece of shit link. Fuck lowlife inbred piece of dried up shit motherfucker. Good goddamn riddance,
    - Tom Robbins

What took so long?

Thread Information