Thread: Wii outsells PS3 3-1 in Japan

Default Wii outsells PS3 3-1 in Japan

I had a feeling that the high price of PS3 would have this effect

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,250543,00.html
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

I think the high price is a factor... but not the only one. There are much better games out right now for the wii. Having played both for a decent amount of time (and owning a wii), I would say that the wii games are just plain more fun.

PS3 needs a killer-app style game to see consoles and show off it's hardware. Until then, I don't see them having many more sales.

3. Default

F*** Sony ,I got the boy a wii,he loves it and ity will play gamecube games too. Its a nice rig. He is amused in my old NES
    The older I get ,the better I was

I don't have any experience with either one, but I'd buy a Sony over the Nintendo if I had money to do that. Maybe in a year when the price of the Sonys and HDTVs drop I'll think about it. Without HDTV, there is not point of getting the PS3.

Brenham, TX.....home of BlueBell Ice Cream!

You have to remember Sony was trying to put out a "multimedia platform" not just a gaming console......In no way am I saying sony is better. I in fact own a Wii and love it to death. For less than half the price I enjoy playing the wii more than a ps3. They updated the graphics...big deal. People were looking for something new and fun to do, which is what nintendo put out.

Brenham, TX.....home of BlueBell Ice Cream!

check out the sales of all the consoles all over the world http://www.vgcharts.org/?wii=4.02 the wii has half the amount of 360's sold in 1/4 of the time. and look whose taking it up the rear

Thread Information