Thread: Florida Residents!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exclamation Florida Residents!

Any CS'ers near Orlando? I will be attending a conference there from the 16th-22nd of March. Staying 10 minutes from the airport. Looking for good Cigar Shopping info, and if anyone wants to meet up for some stogies that would be awesome! Post Here!!!

-Will
    The Internet - All the Piracy, None of the Scurvy

You're gonna look for Loudpipes. He's the only one active on the board that I know lives in Orlando. Depending on the day I may drive up and have a smoke. All depends on the timing though.

I'd be willing to meet up with you. I'll be in Florida around the same time during my spring break. (I'll be in melbourne which is about an hour south east of orlando).

I Would have to be a day trip on the 21 or an evening trip on the 17th or 18th day time.

Quote Originally Posted by 597 View Post
    I'd be willing to meet up with you. I'll be in Florida around the same time during my spring break. (I'll be in melbourne which is about an hour south east of orlando).
    Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by guado View Post
    I Would have to be a day trip on the 21 or an evening trip on the 17th or 18th day time.
    I'm working on the 21st (I'll check times), 17th and 18th are definately good. Check with Loudpipes too if he doesn't check in here.

The more the merrier!

-W.

Be warned Floridians... Shagaroo and his camera will be in Titusville March 14 - 18.

Quote Originally Posted by Shagaroo View Post
    Be warned Floridians... Shagaroo and his camera will be in Titusville March 14 - 18.
    Hey Shag, any chance of getting away for a few hours and coming to Orlando for a smoke or two with those of us who manage it one of the evenings of the 17th, or 18th?

-W.

I probably would be able to escape on the 17th. On the 18th I will be heading home. Taking the family to see the shuttle launch, if it doesn't get scrubbed, so this is purely vacation time.

Quote Originally Posted by Shagaroo View Post
    I probably would be able to escape on the 17th. On the 18th I will be heading home. Taking the family to see the shuttle launch, if it doesn't get scrubbed, so this is purely vacation time.
    That would be awesome. just looked at the map, doesn't look too far either. south from where you are to the 528 then west (basically). Lets see how it goes and what the others come up with.

-W.

Quote Originally Posted by Monk View Post
    That would be awesome. just looked at the map, doesn't look too far either. south from where you are to the 528 then west (basically). Lets see how it goes and what the others come up with.

-W.
    Yeah. According to google Orlando is about an hour shot from Titusville. Not far at all.

Thread Information