Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: anna nicole smith...

bigpoppapuff Guest

Default anna nicole smith...

checked into the hotel yesterday......and checked out today!!!

i'm here all week...try the veal...and don't forget to tip your waitress....over!!!

ya, i heard on the news about an hour ago that she had collapsed and could possibly be dead. They didn't know.

Be honest here....

Say you were the one that discovered her freshly expired body.

Nobody else is around......

Would you????

so you are positive no one is going to walk in on you right? Not that I would, but just want to make sure I have all of the details

Thats a little sick man... this is a cigar forumn not a necrophillia forum

bigpoppapuff Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jiaguy View Post
    Thats a little sick man... this is a cigar forumn not a necrophillia forum

lighten up...it was damned funny...

The next thing we will hear about is the custody battle over her new little girl. Between her lawyer who claims to be the father and that other guy.

Winner controls Anna's estate for the "benefit" of the little girl.

Fast foward 16 years

Now for the lawsuit between the little girl and the winner above over the waste of the estate.

8. Default

I wasnt a fan of her but it must be hellish to have to live and die in the public eye. I hope she is at peace now
    The older I get ,the better I was

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7 View Post
    I wasnt a fan of her but it must be hellish to have to live and die in the public eye. I hope she is at peace now
    I agree with K7 on this one. I read the headline on the Yahoo front page and I honestly was not in the least bit surprised. I mean not even a little bit. Weird.

Quote Originally Posted by heftysmokes View Post
    I agree with K7 on this one. I read the headline on the Yahoo front page and I honestly was not in the least bit surprised. I mean not even a little bit. Weird.
    Right, me too. But that kid man. 5 months old - folks'll say, ah good thing she's young enough to not remember any of this and how whack her mom was. uh uh. She's like born into this legacy - an illegitimate heir to too much for some bunch of shysters to just leave alone. Plus, the chaotic way that child began (and continues) its life. It'll be interesting to see how it unfolds.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

I just ate at her chicken place in Mexia the other day. That other guy who is about to get her kid is going to hit the jackpot, too. I'll bet that old guy's family is real pleased now.
    End of line.

12. Default

Hopefully they will give her a little more dignity than James Brown was given. He is still not in the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge View Post
    Hopefully they will give her a little more dignity than James Brown was given. He is still not in the ground.
    You gotta be shittin' me.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

why have they not buried him yet

Did they make a lenin like mausoleum for him where the devotees of funk could pay tribute? Then you truly know you are a .

Ok, at first I thought you were kidding, but I'll be damned if I can't find any info about where he is buried....

I have a friend who works for a funeral home, and he looked it up, Brown's casket was $33,000. I guess I wouldn't want to bury it without getting my money out of it either!

Blog Entries

I read a week or 2 ago that they are in the process of building a tomb at James Brown's property. Last time I heard anything about it he was still lying in a climate controlled room in his house.
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

18. Default

I heard or the news that the family was still fighting over the burial site.

AIKEN, S.C., Jan. 11 (UPI) -- Final interment of U.S. soul singer James Brown has been delayed because of plans to expand his South Carolina home into a tourist destination.

E! Online reports Brown family attorney Debra Opri confirmed 11 days after the singer's death, a committee of Brown's closest friends and family are delaying his burial until plans for a museum can be completed.

"There's a lot of red tape to complete before they can inter him, but a committee has been formed of family, friends and trustees to effectuate the transformation of his private residence into a museum, and he will also be laid to rest there," said Opri, referring to Brown's home in Beach Island, S.C.

Opri noted that rock icon Elvis Presley's burial was delayed 90 days due to similar circumstances.

The attorney confirmed to E! Online that the Godfather of Soul's last will and testament will be read to key parties on Thursday.

"It will deal with the distribution of his personal effects and what he wanted his family and friends to have," Opri explained. "But the crux of his estate is held in his trust with two specific purposes: To sustain and maintain his legacy and help needy children."

bigpoppapuff Guest

Quote Originally Posted by hex1848 View Post
    I read a week or 2 ago that they are in the process of building a tomb at James Brown's property. Last time I heard anything about it he was still lying in a climate controlled room in his house.

in the hot tub??....

Thread Information