Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: two blade cutter

Default two blade cutter

Just curious, does anybody have a cheap little two-blade cutter they could swing my way? I'd get one at a store, but I live nowhere near a shop. I hate to have my first trade be a request, but as you can see from my humi pics, I'm working on building my stash and I have nothing worthwhile right now. I could paypal for shipping, or you could just hold it over my head for some future request (gulp ) Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by mills View Post
    Just curious, does anybody have a cheap little two-blade cutter they could swing my way? I'd get one at a store, but I live nowhere near a shop. I hate to have my first trade be a request, but as you can see from my humi pics, I'm working on building my stash and I have nothing worthwhile right now. I could paypal for shipping, or you could just hold it over my head for some future request (gulp ) Thanks.
    You are military/ex military, correct?

PM me your addy and I will get you one of my spares out in the mail.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

Got your PM. I am just on my way to put the cutter in the mail.

Hey bro, did the cutter arrive yet?

Quote Originally Posted by drew_goring View Post
    Hey bro, did the cutter arrive yet?
    No it didn't actually, this seems pretty suspicious. I'll keep looking.

No it didn't actually, this seems pretty suspicious. I'll keep looking.
    It is in a small bubble envelope. Give it some time I guess...int'l shipping can sometime be a little slow.

Quote Originally Posted by drew_goring View Post
    It is in a small bubble envelope. Give it some time I guess...int'l shipping can sometime be a little slow.
    Oh that's right, you crazy Canadiens. (Canadians?)

coors_ca Guest

i thought about joining the airforce after watching top gun when i was 11.

will u send me free stuff as well?

bigsmoke Guest

Oh that's right, you crazy Canadiens. (Canadians?)
    You spealt it right if you are speaking french. Good job. Let me know if that cutter does not get there. I think I have a spare somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by coors_ca View Post

Blog Entries

Top Gun was the Navy, dipshit.

coors_ca Guest

Quote Originally Posted by heftysmokes View Post
    Top Gun was the Navy, dipshit.
    wtf does that have to do with me wanting to join the airforce?

Blog Entries

Well, if your heart was all aflutter watching Tommy Cruise get all sweaty playing volleyball in his Levi's, your best chance on bunking with him would have been in the Navy...btw, what would they stencil on your flight helmet? I think "Douchebag" would probably be to long to fit; maybe they could shorten it to "Douche," or maybe just "Bag."

Blog Entries

Thought and joined are two different things.

Oh and BTW it's Air Force, not Airforce.

you know in the other thread i thought you were al least a bit entertaining, however, in this thread you proved you really are an idiot.

bigsmoke Guest

I did not like Top Gun very much. More of a girls type movie. Besides Tom Cruise is too short for my liking.

coors_ca Guest

Quote Originally Posted by heftysmokes View Post
    Well, if your heart was all aflutter watching Tommy Cruise get all sweaty playing volleyball in his Levi's, your best chance on bunking with him would have been in the Navy...btw, what would they stencil on your flight helmet? I think "Douchebag" would probably be to long to fit; maybe they could shorten it to "Douche," or maybe just "Bag."
    can we get back to your error in logic regarding my wanting to join the airforce and top gun being situated in the navy?

idiot... again, i would love the opportunity to beat u'r face in, so by all means come on down.

coors_ca Guest

Quote Originally Posted by The Korean View Post
    you know in the other thread i thought you were al least a bit entertaining, however, in this thread you proved you really are an idiot.
    i know u feel u have an emotional investment with hefty and all, but isn't u'r hatred a little misplaced? i believe u should focus u'r emotions on the japanese folks who raped u'r mother. and the fact that who you think is your dad is just some guy.
    Last edited by coors_ca; 03-04-2007 at 02:12 AM.

john51277 Guest

Damn that coors moron is still here???

Blog Entries

can we get back to your error in logic regarding my wanting to join the airforce and top gun being situated in the navy?

idiot... again, i would love the opportunity to beat u'r face in, so by all means come on down.

Wow, are you really that stupid??? For awhile there I thought you were a decent adversary; you were able to make complete sentences, your grammar was good, you even used words that had more than two syllables. They might not have made any sense in regards to the order they were in, but hey! I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.
    Then BOOM, the shit dribbling out of your mouth just keeps getting more and more ignorant...

First, on the correlation (or lack thereof) between Top Gun and the Air Force (I can't believe I have to spell this out for you). The pilots in Top Gun are NAVY pilots. You wanting to join the Air Force after watching Top Gun is like me wanting to become a firefighter after watching Beverly Hills Cop...or aching to have my own farm after watching Brokeback Mountain (BTW, you were great in that).

Second, are you seriously trying to pick a fight on the internet??? I mean really, it's THE INTERNET!!! Get a fucking clue! I'm not going to sit here and tell you how I'd just love to kick your ass because I need the workout and I fucked guys like you in prison and blah, blah, blah...because IT'S THE FUCKING INTERNET! Jesus, are you really that fucking retarded that you are threatening me in cyberspace??? And as far as that goes, if you really want a piece of me, jump in your car and head on up to Billings, MT. When you get here, give me a call and we can work shit out. If you think you are bad ass enough to pick a fight, you better be bad ass enough to put forth a little effort in getting the job done. Jesus, you tell me to "come on down" like you're fucking Bob Barker or something...down where? Should I just drive around the country until I smell the feculence coming out of your mouth?

So, keep calling me out, and keep trying to be a tough guy. I'm done with you, you fucking moron.

Thread Information