Thread: Who Did It ?????????????

Default Who Did It ?????????????

I was expecting a package yesterday from a raffle on another BB and another box came with it.....

Someone gave out my address...... Who sent me this great bomb of cigars that I have never had ?? I don't recognize the return address.....

and who gave out my address......
    I'm not big on doing reviews, tobacco doesn't taste like "cocoa" or "nutty" or "mocha" to me, it tastes like freakin' TOBACCO. I know what I like and I really don't care what other people think of other cigars. I've never read a review and said to myself "Wow, that sounds like a cigar I'd like to try!"

bigpoppapuff Guest

ummmm,tommy...didn't we talk about you doing some reviews..??????

you,K7, and sarge got cigars from SAG....along with 14 other guys.....my list!!!

3. Default

They arrived yesterday. Thanks Sid as usual SAG cranks out great product. I'll get smoking later this week and review. I am going to share a couple of them with my helper at work since he is new to cigars and would enjoy the Cedar#4
    The older I get ,the better I was

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff View Post

you,K7, and sarge got cigars from SAG....along with 14 other guys.....my list!!!

I guess I was knocked off the list?!?

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff View Post

Yup.... I never asked who they were coming from.....
    I'm not big on doing reviews, tobacco doesn't taste like "cocoa" or "nutty" or "mocha" to me, it tastes like freakin' TOBACCO. I know what I like and I really don't care what other people think of other cigars. I've never read a review and said to myself "Wow, that sounds like a cigar I'd like to try!"

6. Default

Got mine

Thread Information