Thread: Buy me these

1. Default Buy me these

or I'll kick your ass LOL

I'd like 2 of them. I'll send you some good aged cigars . Any specific requests wil be worked out via PM .

Thanks ,Kevin

http://www.phatash.com/finditem.cfm?itemid=6753
    The older I get ,the better I was

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7 View Post
    or I'll kick your ass LOL

I'd like 2 of them. I'll send you some good aged cigars . Any specific requests wil be worked out via PM .

Thanks ,Kevin

http://www.phatash.com/finditem.cfm?itemid=6753
    Ok Kevin, I'll do this if you don't have a taker yet. Same addy?
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

3. Default

Schweet. Yeah same addy and yours is correct?

4. Default

This one is done,the rest of you buttpirate slackers can shuffle on down the road

5. Default

Got em

Yours are on the way,I wasn't holding them like a newbie trade . I kinda forgot I was getting them from you. I got ya some good smoking in the box.

forgot?! cool bro no prob.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Received these yesterday, in perfect shape. All I have to say Kevin is thank you. Several in here I've wanted to try and others I'wouldn't have thought to. Looking foarward to these!
    - Tom Robbins

Thread Information