Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Moderator

1. Default

What the hell is a "super moderator" ?????????? Sorry but that sounds like some yugio gard crap at best. Moderator is a sufficent term. I guess a regular moderator could ban people but a "Super moderator" could ban me and come to my house and wash my mouth out with soap and spank me ?????? ... No offense to anybody but I am not authority driven at all(its my line of work). A local policeman has the same authority as an FBI agent in my world
    The older I get ,the better I was

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7
    What the hell is a "super moderator" ?????????? Sorry but that sounds like some yugio gard crap at best. Moderator is a sufficent term. I guess a regular moderator could ban people but a "Super moderator" could ban me and come to my house and wash my mouth out with soap and spank me ?????? ... No offense to anybody but I am not authority driven at all(its my line of work). A local policeman has the same authority as an FBI agent in my world

What's your line of work?
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Roham
    He's a gigolo

a "Super moderator" could ban me and come to my house and wash my mouth out with soap and spank me ?????? ...
    Many have tried... none have been successful!!!

Making peoples life a living hell that don't live up to their end of the bargain... Leg breaker... mouth soap washer outer..... purveyor of pain.... manager of cases of bad attitude....

But he's got a soft side - he's a lineman for the county... (like the ol' Glenn Cambell song - sorry, Kevin - couldn't resist)
    Last edited by ggiese; 05-23-2005 at 02:09 PM. Reason: To comply with Roham's need for correct spelling

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    Making peoples life a living hell that don't live up to their end of the bargain... Leg breaker... mouth soap washer outer..... puveyor of pain.... manager of cases of bad attitude....

But he's got a soft side - he's a lineman for the county... (like the ol' Glenn Cambell song - sorry, Kevin - couldn't resist)

What's a "puveyor"?
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    I think that with the recent influx of new members in the past week, we need a fourth mod.

I think that position should go to the person with the second highest post count.

What do you all think about that?

Oh yeah, make him a mod cause he can't STFU. That'll work.

NA

What's a "puveyor"?

See - bring CC over here and everyone becomes a grammarian...

At least I don't spell color - colour.... BASTID!!!

9. Default

Journeyman Electrical Lineman and overall phucking jerk when poked

Geoge wrote:
    Making peoples life a living hell that don't live up to their end of the bargain... Leg breaker... mouth soap washer outer..... purveyor of pain.... manager of cases of bad attitude....

But he's got a soft side - he's a lineman for the county... (like the ol' Glenn Cambell song - sorry, Kevin - couldn't resist

Yeah like your job don't involve making scumbags lives hell Does copper wire and lime really work good????? LOL
    The older I get ,the better I was

Journeyman Electrical Lineman and overall phucking jerk when poked

Geoge wrote:

But he's got a soft side - he's a lineman for the county... (like the ol' Glenn Cambell song - sorry, Kevin - couldn't resist

Yeah like your job don't involve making scumbags lives hell Does copper wire and lime really work good????? LOL

Hey - I'm not poking the bear!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by samclemmons

NA
    LMAO, don't ya hate it when Neal's right?

Quote Originally Posted by samclemmons

NA

ROFLMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blog Entries

If this was my site, the LAST person I'd ever have as a moderator would be me.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    If this was my site, the LAST person I'd ever have as a moderator would be me.

Nah - I can think of a few others I'd put in front of you....

Thread Information