Thread: TampaCigarGirl

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Bkcloud114 View Post
    I would call the shop and let them know what she did..... she technically stole your money using there name
    Not sure about this. I could be mistaken but it is my understanding that this was a private transaction and she was just using her shop as a pick up point, not representing that the shop was selling him the cigars.

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff View Post
    does she owe an apology??.........yes
    should she lose her job over this??......absolutely NOT!!!

she's a single mom...ran into some problems.....yeah..go ahead...kick her while she's down....
    I agree with the first line, second line is a decision for her employer, but this last line is BS.
    It doesn't matter for shit if she is a single mom, or ran into some problems or any of that crap.
    At this point she is a thief, nothing less. No one should get chastised for pointing that out to anyone, certainly not someone she owes a fiduciary duty, namely her employer.
    Furthermore, this is the type of information that should be passed to an employer, especially in retail where shrinkage is one of, if not the most, problematic waste issues.
    Last edited by nhcigarfan; 02-19-2007 at 01:20 PM. Reason: changed theft to thief

Thread Information